This is another series that I started last year: Things I've learned so far. I'll probably share these type posts this year as a part of my Inspirational Posts. Let's get started!
1. Sometimes you have to go through pain in order to grow.
2. You will heal from your pain. Give it time.
3. Those who are the most difficult to love are usually the people that need love the most.
4. One of the most important relationships you'll ever have is the one you have with yourself.
5. Forgiveness is one the best gifts you can give yourself.
6. Learn to let the small things go. Some situations are just not worth getting yourself upset.
7. Don't let life's obstacles change your good heart and kind spirit.
8. Acceptance can be hard, but it will help you move forward.
9. Sometimes you have to lose in order to win.
10. Reflecting is good, you'll see how far you've come.
11. The words I'm sorry mean absolutely nothing without change.
12. Worrying can insomnia and stress, but worrying solves nothing.
13. You have to believe that things will work out for the best.
14. Stop letting the same things upset you.
15. When you find the courage to let go of things you can't change, you'll be happier.
16. Some people may have a place in your heart, but not in your life.
17. Some situations won't change until you learn your lesson. Learn from your mistakes.
To read my other Things I've Learned Posts from last year, click on the links below
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Great outline and helpful so true worrying gives insomnia and major stress. Have a great weekend doll.
Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx
I love this post Pilar, and every single thing on you list. I especially love number 4 and number 16. Those two spoke to me a lot for some reason!!
Beautiful post dear! I like this a lot.
** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
Love this post! So true!
Valuable life lessons! Great post!
Thanks and same to you!
Thanks and same to you!
Thanks! I reflected on a lot of things when I wrote this post! I really enjoy writing these types of posts!
It's always nice when you learn life lessons because then you can move on. Very good advice, Pilar!
Thanks! I agree learning from life lessons does help in the process of moving on!
Post a Comment