Last year I wrote a few posts about the simple things in life that matter to me. Well today I wanted to share a few more items on my list right now!
1. Taking time for myself
2. Telling peole that I'm close to how much they mean to me
3. Long telephone conversations with good friends
4. Watching rain fall
5. Wearing a sweater straight out the dryer or wrapping up in a warm blanket out the dryer on a cold day.
6. Burning Bath and Body Works Marshmallow Fireside Candle on a cold day
7. Singing along to a favorite song or a song in general
8. Reflecting on memories that make me feel happy
9. Watching the sunset
10. Making cinnamon rolls with homemade icing on a cold day. (Or making homemade cinnamon rolls with homemade icing when I take the time to do so lol)
11. Treating myself to a present. To me, From me lol
12. Reading a book while soaking in the tub
13. Going for a long drive
14. Sending and receiving cards
15. Feeling refreshed after a good night's sleep
16. Lounging around in pj's
17. Smiling and laughing
18. Writing in my journal
19. Painting my nails
20. Going outside to look at the stars
Here are more links to my Simple Things in Life Posts:
The Simple Things In Life: June 2014
The Simple Things In Life: Winter Edition January 2015
The Simple Things In Life Spring/Summer 2016
January 2017 Posts
The simple things in life are often some of the best! I just did 12 last night and it was wonderful!
Wonderful list! Cinnamon rolls are so delicious!
Simplicity works best
Interesting post my dear, thank you for sharing :-)
Pilar, your list of 'simple things in life' is wonderful. I like many of these as well. And in fact, it's raining right now as I'm looking out the window. :) Those cinnamon rolls look delicious, and homemade icing, YUMMY! It's nice to hear that you still send cards in the mail. I love sending and receiving cards too. I can smell your candle from here.
Lovely post, Pilar.
Love this! Every one of these is a simple thing that makes me happy too!
I agree! Reading while taking a bath is so relaxing!
Thank you,and yes they are!
Thanks, and you're welcome!
Thanks! I love making cinnamon rolls even though I haven't made any in a few months lol. I love sending and receiving cards! We live in such a technological world it's nice to send and receive things that are handwritten! I hope you're enjoying watching the rain!
I miss long phone conversations. I don't think I do that anymore because of texting. But I miss it.
I love texting too, but sometimes I rather just have a phone conversation lol
It's shocking how we often overlook the simplest things in life. You compiled a great list here, Pilar!
Shireen | Reflection of Sanity
I agree! I try not to overlook or take the simple things in life for granted!
Looks like you have things sorted in their proper order! Go girl! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com
Post a Comment