Friday, March 26, 2021

Spring Beauty

 Hello Everyone!

My last post I shared a few of my Springtime Fashion pieces, so today I want to share my Spring Beauty Collective Haul.


I love to shop at CVS for my beauty product since I tend to use a lot of my extra care points to get discounts on products. I also use coupons and look for sales. CVS can be pricey, but if you do your homework and sign up for their extra care card you can save a good bit of money. Most of these skincare products are repurchases except for the Olay Body Washes. These were on sale at CVS, and I wanted to try these body washes.


Now on to the beauty portion of my post. I picked up another Spa Sciences Echo Makeup Brush and a few new polishes. I wanted to get Spring Colors 

Left: 
Pop-arazzi Nail Polish: Frosted Fairytale

Middle:
Pop Beauty Nail Polish: Pom Pom
Pop Beauty Nail Polish: Marshmallow

Right: 
Pop Beauty Nail Polish: ZZZ Pink
Pop Beauty Nail Polish: Supernova


There are so many different makeup products that have been releasing lately. I wanted to look for makeup with bright and neutral colors. 

Pixi Beauty Collaboration Palettes


For the past few years Pixi Beauty has been one of my favorite drugstore brands. Their products are good quality. Recently Pixi released a few collaboration palettes with a few influencers. 


Left to Right

Pixi + Louise Row CREAM Rouge Palette (Louise Row)

Pixi + Denise Mind Your Own Glow (Denise)

Pixi + Tones & Textures (Tina Yong)

Pixi + Promise Shapeshifter Palette (Promise) 


Urban Decay Naked Wild West Palette 


I received this as a gift from my mom for Valentine's Day.  I really like the colors and theme for this palette. 


Stay tuned for reviews and makeup looks coming soon! What are some of your favorite beauty products for Spring?





22 comments:

Iwona said...

Great products :)

Pam said...

Can I come raid your stash? LOL....

Ivana Split said...

Your make up haul is very versatile and interesting. The Naked Palette looks beautiful. I can't wait for your reviews. Have a lovely day.

Anonymous said...

Nice haul!

The world of a vet said...

I love the palette of Pixi!

The world of a vet
Instagram
Bloglovin'

Martyna said...

I very like this Micelar Water from Garnier;)

Marie said...

What a great haul Pilar! UD has so many Naked Palettes now! I love the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Waters. Enjoy your beauty products!

Mica said...

You got a good haul! I really like the pixi pallettes, what nice colours! :)

Hope you are having a good weekend :)

Away From The Blue

Unknown said...

Amazing colors, totally obsessed with these palettes!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself


My Instagram

Marisa Cavaleiro said...

Wow Pilar this is such a haul, love the naked palette!
xoxo

marisasclosetblog.com

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pilar said...

Lol :)

Pilar said...

Thank you! Have a great week!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pilar said...

Pixi palettes are some of my favorite makeup products!

Pilar said...

Garnier is on of my go to brands for Micellar Water!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pilar said...

Thank you! Have a great week!

Pilar said...

The palettes are going to look great for Spring and Summer!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pam said...

haha...now I want to get naked....products!

Pilar said...

Lol!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...