Monday, March 29, 2021

Spring Scents

 Hello Everyone!

I have another Spring inspired post that I want to share. Today I'm going focus on Spring Scents. I love Spring, but Spring does not like me lol. As many of you know I have horrible allergy and sinus year round, but during the Spring like most people my allergy and sinus problems are worse. I have to enjoy Springtime scents inside my home. 


My go to scents for include pineapple, clean linen, and lemon. As you can see from the photo I use both candles and wax warmers. I bought these wax warmers last year and I like to take them out for Spring and Summer.


I'm so  happy that Strawberry Lemon (Bee Postive) is back. This is one of my favorite hand soaps from Bath & Body Works. If you like Pineapple Mango Candle you'll probably like the hand soap as well. It smells really good. Watermelon Lemonade and Peach Bellini are also some of my favorite secrets.


I was so undecided about getting Whipped Vanilla Chiffon. It was on sale for $6.50 and I had a gift card so I figured why not?! Here's my take...The Shower Gel and Lotion does have a lemon scent. It almost smells like a lemon cookie with hints of vanilla. The vanilla isn't overpowering, and the lemon isn't too sweet. Honestly I don't think that I have anything like this scent in my collection. In my opinion Whipped Vanilla Chiffon smells nothing like Warm Vanilla Sugar. I actually really dislike Warm Vanilla Sugar lol. 


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice home scents and perfume!

Aleksandra Krajewska said...

So nice it is :D

Evi Erlinda said...

Sweet scents!
Normally, I like sugar vanilla scent.

Take care, Pilar

Marie said...

Pineapple and clean linen are two of my favorite scents! I heard that Whipped Vanilla Chiffon had a lemon scent. It sounds like a nice fragrance!

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, look at all your wonderful new candles! I am running out of candles and really need to get more. The lemon one sounds nice, and cheerful for Spring and Summer. I love anything lemon. ; ) I hope you are free from the allergies this Springtime, Pilar. That must be awful for you.

Happy Easter to you, dear friend.

~Sheri

Martyna said...

These products look very interesting;)

Pam said...

I got so used to not wearing smelly stuff cause my mom could not handle it. Certain scents I can't handle either but the soft smells are okay. I usually just use (since mom is gone) body sprays. I am not a perfume wearer.

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pilar said...

Thank you! Have a great rest of the week!

Pilar said...

I don't smell lemon with the Fine Fragrance Mist, but the Lotion and Shower Gel have hints of lemon. The products smell really nice though!

Pilar said...

The candles are from my collection :) I still have a few Spring and Summer candles. I would like to get a few lemon scented candles! Oh how I wish I could be allergy free this Spring! I'm still dealing with allergy and sinus problems, but some days are better than others. I hope you had a nice Easter. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

I like to wear perfume and body mist, but I'm very picky. I wear scents that don't set off my allergies and sinuses.

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...