My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.
So for those of you follow my blog know that skin care is very important to me. You probably have noticed that I've mentioned and reviewed products from one of my favorite brands, Cetaphil numerous times. When Cetaphil sent me some of their items for review, I was stoked! I want to thank Cetaphil for sending me these items for review!
Here is a brief overview about Cetaphil products:
For over 60 years Cetaphil has committed to its dermatology heritage by providing products that help restore, protect, and maintain your skin's natural balance. To provide this care for your skin, Cetaphil offers products such as cleansers and moisturizers for various skin types. For example, some of the items Cetaphil sent me are for acne-prone and eczema skin types there are gentle power formulas available in a restoring body wash, and restoring moisturizer.
- Nice packaging and display inside the box
-New products such as these Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths.
- Full Size Products, better for testing out the products
- Dermatologist recommended and approved by the National Eczema Association (NEA)
- Sample size products
- I look foward to trying all the products, especially the RestoraDerm since I have slight eczema on my elbows
- I thought it was so kind of Cetaphil to send a card :)
Stay tuned for upcoming posts on these products!
Check out www.cetaphil.com, Cetaphil on Facebook, your local drugstores, Walmart, etc for more information and Cetaphil products