Why do I keep a planner?
- helps me stay on track on a daily basis
- helps me with staying on a schedule with.
publishing my blog posts
- helps me remember to do tasks
- provides a place to keep my ideas
- provides a place to write down important events
such as birthdays, appointments, etc.
- helps provide organization so I won't overwhelm
myself with activities. Writing in a planner helps
me keep my daily activities in perspective
The pages are blank for this week because I didn't get a chance to write my weekly agenda before I published this post.
Do you use a daily planner? How do you organize your daily tasks?
Thanks for stopping by my blog!