* These products were sent to me by All in Packaging for testing and review purposes. All opinions are 100 % my own.
*The bottom half of the lipstick egg is fixed
Welcome to Fall Week on my Blog! Today I thought I would start with my reviews on these lipstick eggs and macarons. As the cooler weather approaches hydrated lips are lips are so important! Before, I write my review for these products, I'm going to share two easy DIY lip gloss recipes!
1. Macaron: Eyeshadow Lip Gloss
- 1 tablespoon Vaseline or Petroleum Jelly
- Drop of honey
- Macaron Container
1. Melt Vaseline or petroleum jelly and honey in a bowl for 20 or 30 seconds in microwave.
2. Add a eyeshadow to add tint to your mixture
3. Stir until ingredients are well blended.
4. Put lip gloss into macaron container and place into the freezer for 30 to 45 minutes. I left my macaron uncovered.
2. Lipstick Egg: Honey Lip Gloss
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon Vaseline or Petroleum Jelly
1. Place honey and Vaseline or petroleum jelly in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Melt the ingredients in the microwave for 20 to 25 seconds. Remove and Stir.
3. Pour ingredients into the top half of the lipstick egg and place into the freezer for 2 hours. I found leaving the vaseline mixture in the freezer a little longer helps mold it better.
I think that the macarons and lipstick eggs are so cute! Both containers are durable and make lip care DIY projects easy to complete. The only thing I wished is that the lip egg wasn't fixed, I guess it wasn't too much of an issue since I was able to mold the vaseline into an egg shape easily. I didn't have any beeswax on hand, but I thought the Vaseline worked well without making a mess. Whenever I purchase some beeswax, I'm going to try and do another DIY lip gloss tutorial. I typically dont use vaseline, except to moisturize my lips at night before I go to bed during the colder months. The macarons and lipstick eggs also make great DIY Gifts!
For my international readers in the United Kingdom you can check out their website at http://www.allinpackaging.co.uk. Even though this company doesn't ship to United States you can still browse the site.
Today I decided to two posts to start off Fall week on my blog! Here is the link to my I Love Fall Tag!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!