Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Sedona Lace. All opinions are 100% my own.
I was recently contacted by Sedona Lace to review this palette for their collaboration with You Tube Beauty Guru Pretty Lil Mz Grace. Thanks for sending me this palette to review!
DescriptionSedona Lace collaborated with Beauty Guru PrettyLilMzGrace to bring you some of her favorite eyeshadow colors! She started her YouTube channel in 2009 hoping to inspire others with her makeup tutorials.
This palette also includes our new dual sided EB 29 Brush. One side is our Universal Blender EB 09 and the other is our Flat Synthetic Shader EB 11. Use the EB 09 brush flat on its side to pack on eyeshadow, and use it on its tip to apply crease and contour color. This is also an amazing brush for applying all over lid color in a snap. The EB 11 makes it perfect for applying creamy eyeshadow base or concealer in seconds. The dense, smooth bristles also make it ideal for packing on shadow – both cream and powder.
This is a limited edition palette that will not be available once it is sold out.
Front of Palette
Back of Palette
Sedona Lace EB 29 Brush
Eye Makeup Products Used
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
- CoverGirl Bombshell Mascara
- Nicka K Liquid Eyeliner
- Sedona Lace Pretty Lil Mz Grace Palette
- Forest as Transition color
- Leafy in tear duct and over half the Lid
- Frost on last part of the lid and slightly on Outer V
- Sparrow slightly on top of the Lid
* I'm wearing MAC's Blankety Lipstick on my lips. If you would like to know the face products I used let me know in the comments section.
I just had to share this with my followers/readers, Pretty Lil Mz Grace commented on photo on Instagram not long after I posted my photo! How awesome is that?!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!