Today I bring you part 4 of my Things I've learned series. So let's get started! I wanted to say thanks for all the positive feedback on this series! I'm glad that you find these types of posts inspirational, helpful etc.
1. Stop giving people more chances than they deserve
2. Piggybacking off #1 Stop letting people disappoint you. Sometimes you have to walk away.
3. Don't be afraid to start over
4. You run your life, don't let your life run you
5. Other people's poor behavior and bitterness can be reflection of jealousy. Always be be mindful who you have in your inner circle.
6. Yesterday is history. Start focusing on more on your future.
7. Don't invite unnecessary drama into your life
8. I'm not picky. I just know what I don't want
9. Keep going your hard work will pay off
10. Keep your mind on what's important. Trivial things are a distraction
11. Don't make long term decisions with short term people
12. Every set back is a set up for comeback
13. Get your fire back. Don't let your passion or drive burn out.
14. Create your opportunity
15. You have to choose what's best for you and your life
16. What you think about yourself is more important than what others think you
17. When you think about quitting, remember why you started
18. Sometimes people have a tendency to make life harder than it has to be
19. Make peace with the past, so it doesn't interfere with your future
20. Sometimes all you need is a good laugh
To read my other Things I've Learned Posts click on my links below
Thanks for stopping by my blog!