Continuing with Summer Makeup and Skincare Week on my blog , today I have a makeup look for you. To create this makeup look I used my Carli Bybel Palette. If you missed yesterday's review on this palette, it will be linked near the end of this post!
* Eyes *
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
1. Transition color in the Crease
2. In the Tear Duct and half of the Lid
3. On the other half of the Lid
- Younique Moodstruck Fiber Lash Mascara
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Clear
* Face *
- Maybelline Master Fix Boost Setting Spray
- Cetaphil DermControl Oil Moisturizer (primer)
- Maybelline Fit Me Dewy Skin Foundation In Soft Honey
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Medium
- Milani Baked Blush in Dulce Pink
- Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette (4 used as a highlighter)
* Lips *
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in StingRAYE
This is Summer Makeup and Skincare week on my blog! Click on the link to read my previous posts if you missed them!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!