Continuing with Summer Makeup and Skincare Week on my blog , today I have a makeup look for you. To create this makeup look I used my Carli Bybel Palette. If you missed yesterday's review on this palette, it will be linked near the end of this post!
* Eyes *
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
1. Transition color in the Crease
2. In the Tear Duct and half of the Lid
3. On the other half of the Lid
- Younique Moodstruck Fiber Lash Mascara
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Clear
* Face *
- Maybelline Master Fix Boost Setting Spray
- Cetaphil DermControl Oil Moisturizer (primer)
- Maybelline Fit Me Dewy Skin Foundation In Soft Honey
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Medium
- Milani Baked Blush in Dulce Pink
- Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette (4 used as a highlighter)
* Lips *
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in StingRAYE
This is Summer Makeup and Skincare week on my blog! Click on the link to read my previous posts if you missed them!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I like bronzey eyes for summer, and that one looks very wearable.
Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking
This makeup is perfect to rock in the summer looks fabulous on you.
Gorgeous makeup look! All the colors go great together and that highlighter is beautiful!
i love a good glowy look in the summer. Still want that palette!
I love all the colors you used in this palette, they look so pretty!
Bronze eyes are my favorite for summer! Very pretty, Pilar!
I like bronze eyeshadow for the Summer as well!
It's a good eyeshadow palette to have for glowy looks!
Gorgeous! Bronze is a great eyeshadow choice for the Summer!
Post a Comment