I can't have a Summer Makeup and Skincare week without including some of my favorite makeup products that I use to achieve a glowy makeup look. Let's get started!
1. Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
2. Missy Lynn Baked Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette
3. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
4. Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Collection in Earthy Elements (05)
5. Milani Everyday Eyes EyeshadowCollection in Bare Necessities (02)
All those gold, bronze, and highlighters! I can't see me going through Summer without using these eyeshadows!
Face and Lip Products
1. Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Skin Foundation in Soft Honey
2. Victoria's Secret Bronzer in Goddess (Medium 11)
3. Milani Baked Blush in Dulce Pink
4. Milani Lipstick in Bahama Beige
5. Milani Lipstick in Bronze Beauty
When my skin isn't feeling oily, I like using the Dewy + Skin Foundation. I think it looks nice paired with VS Bronzer and Milani Blush. I have to admit I don't wear frost lipsticks very often, but I still think these lipsticks look pretty.
What are your favorite makeup products to use during the Summer?
To check out my reviews on some of the products mentioned click on my links below
This is Summer Makeup and Skincare week on my blog! Click on the link to read my previous posts if you missed them!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
You have mentioned some great products dear, I love that victoria secret bronzer, its super pretty ! Thanks for sharing girl :) x
All perfect beauties products
Love the Milani palettes! They're really good.
Nice makeup favorites!
I can see how those Milani palettes would be so perry in summer time! I don't usually wear frosted lips either, but you're right that those colors are so pretty!
I love the Naked 3 for summer too! The shades are just perfect. Those Milani palettes look great too!
Great selections! The UD Naked 3 is one of my favorite palettes! Those Milani Palettes have pretty shadows!
Thanks and you're welcome!
Thanks and yes they are!
I used to neglect my Naked 3 palette and it's strange because I really love the palette! I think out of all the Naked palettes this one is the most interesting with the color selections
Thanks! I only have a few frosted lipsticks, but I really like the bronze color!
Post a Comment