Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Milani Vital Brights Makeup Tutorial

Hello Everyone!


* DISCLAIMER: Since I'm just getting back to blogging, I'll be posting a few drafted posts I originally planned to post over the Summer.

I really love the Milani Everyday Eyes Collection! For this makeup look, I used the Milani Vital Brights Palette.





Products Used 


* Eyes *

- NYX Eyeshadow Base in Pearl

- Milani Vitsl Brights Eyeshadow Palette 


1. All over the Lid
2. On top of the Lid in the Crease


- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Clear 


* Face *

- Wet N Wild PhotoFocus Setting Spray 

- Milani 2-in-1 Foundation and Concealer in Tan (09)

- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser

Maybelline Fit Me Blush


* Lips *

- MAC Pink Nouveau Lipstick 

If you missed my review on the Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Collection you can view that in the link below!


Also, I shared a personal post on Where I have been since I've received some emails and direct messages on Instagram. To read that post CLICK HERE


Thanks for stopping by my blog! 



8 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

This is a very soft and pretty makeup look. Welcome back Pilar!

Marie said...

This is a beautiful makeup look! The colors go so well together!

Anonymous said...

Nice colors!

Pilar said...

Thanks Rowena!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Red Rose Alley said...

This look is really nice cause it's not over done. It looks good on you and very natural. :)

~Sheri

Pilar said...

Thanks!

How to Survive a 12.5 Hour Shift

 Hello Everyone! I'm no stranger to working long hours, but when it comes to working a 12.5 hour shift. I must admit I'm a newbie lo...