Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Come Along with Me: Christmas at Bath & Body Works

Hello Everyone!


Can you believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving? It's one my favorite times of year, and with that being said, it's also Christmas at Bath & Body Works! Oh how I love this store! I received a bunch of emails asking if I was going to do a come along with me post. The plan was to do this post in October when Bath &Body Works first displayed their Christmas floorset, but life happens and I'm just getting around to doing so :) side note I guess I was able to get one last post on my blog before thanksgiving!



I've shared various of pictures of this Bath & Body Works location. This store is so nostalgic!



Smells like Christmas 


Who else likes the red and white wooden crates this year?



A lot of my favorite candles returned, and there are some new candles that smell amazing too!



I think these bathtub displays are so cute!


Flocked tree and candles



Hydration station 



Happy girl lol


Don't forget to check out my Thanksgiving related posts.

Tips for Hosting Thanksgiving

Thankful

If you're going Black Friday shopping, at Bath & Body Works, their having their annual buy 3, get 3 free sale.



I will likely be back blogging over the weekend. Once again wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!


November 2018 Posts

My Life in October in 2018

Come Along with Me! Christmas Previews 2018

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser and Foaming Scrub

Aromatherapy Love: Rose and Vanilla Collection

Zoya Jubilee Holiday 2018 Collection 

Tips for Hosting Thanksgiving

Thankful

Thanksgiving Makeup

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post!

krishna said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love Bath and Body works. I buy candle only from there.

Marie said...

Bath and Body Works looks so nice this time of year! Are you going to their black Friday sale? I might do online shopping rather than go in store. Happy Thanksgiving!

Pam said...

So ready for some good ole dressing!!!! Love it, my fave. I love going around in the stores looking at all the beautiful Christmas stuff. Crazy about the decorations, lights and the music best of all. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I read so much about people that have fibro and they always receive such negative comments but I have been so lucky that I have support and I have never had anyone say anything negative to me. Thank you again!

Ivana Split said...

Their store is very nostalgic. I love their Christmas decor. I would love to shop there. Thanks for sharing.

https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

GlamourZONE said...

They are beautiful, they must smell great too.

Beauty Unearthly said...

Interesting post dear! thanks for sharing, xx

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

You're welcome! I love Bath & Body Works too! I have some Yankee Candles, but Bath & Body Works candles throw better!

Pilar said...

I agree! The store floor sets are so pretty! I usually don't shop Black Friday at Bath & Body Works since the sale is usually buy three get three free. Have a great weekend!

Pilar said...

I love dressing too! My favorite dressing is the homemade kind my mom makes. It's so good! I look forward to this time of year because the stores are decorated so beautifully. You're welcome! You know I could never understand why people have to make such negative comments about things they likely don't know anything about. You're welcome, and I'm glad you haven't experienced any negativity about telling your story. I think it's brave of you to share your story living with Fibro. I know you have pain, but like I wrote in my comment, you're truly a fighter! Wishing you all the best Pam!

Pilar said...

You're welcome Ivana! This is the only nostalgic Bath & Body Works in my area. The other stores are more modern. This store brings back so many memories when I visit.

Pilar said...

The Winter collections are some of my favorite products, especially the candles!

Pilar said...

Thanks, and you're welcome!

Marie said...

I wish Bath and Body Works would switch it up a little. The Black Friday sale is predictable lol.

ALLIE NYC said...

Ah yes Bath & Body works really does go all out for the holidays and it does smell great in the stores and it does bring back memories for sure. I love their displays and think their hand creams make great stocking stuffers.

Allie of
www.allienyc.com

Pilar said...

Lol very predictable! At least the sales are good this weekend.

Pilar said...

Very true! It truly smells like Christmas in Bath & Body Works!

Marie said...

The sales have been good lately! I saw your candle day haul! Great post!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...