Wednesday, August 21, 2019

My Life in August 2019

Hello Everyone!


The end of the month is almost here so it's time for a monthly Lifestyle post. I should be back to posting regularly in September. I miss you all and I miss blogging! I know this lifestyle post is a little early this month lol.


Last month I celebrated my 6th Blogiversary and I included my PR Haul. Thank you again everyone for all the amazing products!


Enjoying time at the park


Look at that beautiful fountain


Nature view


Summer Thunderstorm 


I updated everyone on how I'm doing see link  at the end of this post.


I decided to take another chance and try something from Starbucks: Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino. It's ok, but it tastes more like a watery milkshake with vanilla. More like ice milk. 


 I tried to drink that Vanilla Bean Créme Frappuccino and about midway through the drink just tasted like watery milk and hint of vanilla. I took that drink right back to Starbucks and they gave me a Fresher instead.



I love Urban Decay products, so thank you for the like on Instagram!


Rise and grind for an early morning makeup booking, but first breakfast.


McDonald's Ice Cream Cone


New Beauty Releases 


These Rose Water Skincare products from Garnier Skinactives smell so good!


Covergirl Trublend Undercover Concealer 


Urban Decay Stay Naked 24 Hour Foundation


Urban Decay did an amazing job with the range of shades.


Urban Decay Stay Naked Concealer in shade 60WR


New Luminous Foundation From Anastasia Beverly Hills


Anastasia Beverly Hills Display



Thank you Derma E for the skincare goodies! *Product Information courtesy of dermae.com


This clinically proven formula helps to improve the appearance of scars and encourage healthy skin. It may help improve the appearance and texture of sunburns, chemical burns, industrial burns, old scars, new scars, stretchmarks as it moisturizes the skin. This refreshing, oil-free formula goes on clear and will not stain clothes.

My Thoughts

This is my second jar of scar gel. I had a insect bite a back in June that left a scar on my arm. I started using this Scar Gel and I noticed results with the scar fading within a week. After a few weeks of using this scar gel I my scar is almost gone. This scar gel is also great for soothing sunburns. 💜


This lightweight day moisturizer helps to naturally support collagen health while protecting skin from pollutants and impurities.

My Thoughts

I've noticed some hyperpigmentation on my cheeks, but the Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer had helped my uneven skin. Vitamin C has many benefits, and I love how radiant my skin looks when I used this moisturizer. You can also use this moisturizer under your makeup 🙂


See you all in September!



August 2019 Posts

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice recap!

Pilar said...

Thanks

LianaLaurie said...

Looks like a lovely month! I really like Starbucks too but they don't seem to have such a wide range of drinks here in Germany as they do in the US :/

The Dainty Dolls House said...

That park looks gorgeous, definitely go there!! I hope you have a great day lovely!! x

Pilar said...

Thanks Liana. I like Starbuck's, but some or their drinks are a hit or a miss lol.

Pilar said...

Thanks Kizzy. It's a really nice park. Have a great Thursday!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

That park looks lovely! Taking the time to enjoy the outdoors is always a lovely thing to do. I hope you're taking care and feeling better Pilar!

Evi Erlinda said...

Beautiful park!
The most I have from Starbucks is latte and sometimes matcha latte.
The pink Garnier products are interesting, I will check them out.

Have a wonderful weekend, Pilar!

Kinga K. said...

Cute summary in photos ❥

Carolina G. Ticala said...

Tus fotos son maravillosas ! Los productos ideales ! 👏👏👏 Me encantaría verte pronto por mi blog ! Feliz domingo ! ♡♡♡

LoveT. said...

Hope you feeling good Pilar <3
I want to try the new Cosmetic from Garnier, looks like it´s scented with Roses. :)

lovely Greetings!

The Liberty Belle said...

Happy Blogiversary, Pilar! You received a nice haul. That park looks peaceful. Have a wonderful week.

Pilar said...

Thanks Rowena. I'm starting to feel better. I've been trying to take more time to enjoy the simple things in life.

Pilar said...

Thanks Evi. I usually stick to a few items at Starbuck's. Sometimes I'll try something else, but not too often. The Garnier products smell so good! Have a great week!

Pilar said...

Thanks Kinga

Pilar said...

Thanks T

Pilar said...

Thanks. Have a great week.

Pilar said...

Gracias Carolina

Recep Hilmi TUFAN | rehitu.com said...

What a beautiful fountain!

Pilar said...

I agree. The foundation is one of my favorite attractions at the park.

Mellie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! That looks like a pretty park to visit. I will have to check out the scar gel. I have an old surgery scar on my neck. No one really notices it but me, but I know it's there.

Paola Lauretano said...

Looks like a beautiful month! Lovely pics, as usual!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

Pilar said...

You're welcome Mellie! Thank for visiting my blog as well. You should give the scar gel a try. It works well on reducing the appearance of scars and the gel smells good too!

Pilar said...

Thanks Paola!

Priya Hareesh said...

Lovely pics.. stay postive, bright and healthy
https://www.stylebasket.in

Pilar said...

Thanks Priya!

Sakuranko said...

Oh very cute photos
My best wishes to you
xx

Pilar said...

Thanks Sakuranko

Pam said...

Hi....hoping you are feeling some better. Hang in there. ICE CREAM~ one of my faves and something I can't have except for a bite or two. Other then that, I get sick, this coming about since my gastric by pass surgery. Funny thing is, I was not a sweet eater until my mid to late 30s when PREIMENOPAUSE enter my life. From there, its been down hill!

Pilar said...

Thanks Pam. I'm feeling a little better. McDonald's has such good ice cream...well when the ice cream machine works lol. I'm not much of sweet eater either unless I'm stressed or during PMS.

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...