Monday, July 6, 2020

Collective Summer Haul 2020

Hello Everyone!


I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend! Before I start today's post I want to thank everyone for all the love you showed me on my last post Fiery July! I started a collective back in May, and today I'm going to share the items. I'm not going to detail every item since a good bit of these products I've mentioned in past posts etc.


Essie Nail Polish can be a bit pricey, but I used my weekly CVS coupons and discounts to save money. I even got a nail polish for free!


I originally got this Sonia Kashuk Organizer for makeup brushes, but I'm thinking about using it for some of my makeup products.



Although, this  a great organizer for a lot of makeup brushes


I needed a few new hair accessories. I love the Cantu Detangle Comb and the shower caps work great to wear while deep conditioning my hair.


I absolutely love these Espadrilles sandals! They're so cute and comfy.  I purchased these on sale during Memorial Day (I think)


I also purchased a black pair. These shoes are perfect for Summer!


I actually purchased these shoes near the end of last Summer so I haven't worked them yet. These sandals are tie up the leg.





30 comments:

P-and-P said...

Nice haul. I like the nail polish shades best. :)

P&P style ♡ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ♡

Anonymous said...

Nice haul!

Evi Erlinda said...

Great haul! Love the sandals!

Aleksandra Krajewska said...

so nice post :D

Paola Lauretano said...

Great haul, Pilar... I love all your new sandals!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself


My Instagram

The Dainty Dolls House said...

This looks brilliant, love the nail polishes, such great shades x

windowtothebeauty said...

Lovely haul :***Regards!!

Lisa said...

I have some espadrilles sandals like that but in a different color. I love them!
Great haul!
Lisa

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Great stuff Pilar! That organizer looks so nice!

Marie said...

What a great haul Pilar! Those espadrilles sandals are so pretty!

Susie said...

Pilar, I have shoe envy. I used to wear every kind of shoe and never had problems Now I never wear heels. Just occasionally slip ons and mostly tennis shoes. I love the nail polish so much.Blessings to you, take care, xoxo, Susie

Tanza Erlambang said...

lovely collections

Shauna Crymble said...

I love these sandals too! They are perfect for Summer wear!

Aidan Brogan said...

What a cute collection with so many small but amazing things!

NASSAH said...

Nice stuff

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...