I was nominated by Veronica@verosays Thanks for tagging me! This is my fifth nomination! These tags are so fun to complete! Make sure you check out her great blog on beauty, fashion etc!
The Liebster Award is intended to give some exposure to small blogs with less than 200 followers.
The rules are as follows:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.- Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
1. Drugstore or high end nail polish?
Drugstore nail polish is fine with me :)
Estèe Lauder or Covergirl Super Thick Lash Mascara
3.Holy grail under eye concealer?
Avon Concealer Stick
4. If you had to wear a full face of one brand what would it be?
High End: Fashion Fair
5. Coffee or tea?
Tea especially if it's made with lemon!
6. Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?
7. How long have you been blogging? Why did you start?
I've been blogging about 3 months, I always wanted to start a blog to share my ideas and thoughts with people. I love everything from makeup to crocheting.
8. Apple computer or other?
9. Do you check prices before buying makeup products?
10.Favorite you-tubers and/or bloggers?
-YouTube: Jarmaine, Nitraab, and Ciaoobellaxo
-Bloggers: I love reading my followers blogs because each one of you offer something special and I love reading all the various topics!
11.What are you looking forward to this month?
1. What do you like about Thanksgiving?
2. Favorite fingernail polish brand?
3. Glamour or Cosmopolitan Magazine?
4. Do you wear glasses?
5. Favorites Fall accersories?
6. Can you crochet or knit?
7. What are your must have makeup products?
8. Can you cook or bake?
9. What's your favorite season?
10. Do you plan to travel for the holidays?
11. Do you like shopping during Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
I tag anyone who wants to complete this! Thanks again Veronica for tagging me!
Thanks for stopping by! If you like my blog, hit the follow this site button (located on the right side of my blog) to follow me on GFC!