Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's Day Manicures

Hello Everyone!
 
 
Disclaimer:
 My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.  
 
Only a few more days until Valentine's Day :) Here are two shades of pink that are my favorite to wear, especially this time of year. I didn't have much time to be creative, so I just kept my nails basic.

 


Milani Tip Toe Pink

 

 


Milani Neon Pink Hottie

 

 

Well those are two of the colors I've been wearing throughout the past week. What colors/brands are you wearing for Valentine's Day?

Pilar

Thanks for stopping by! Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin! 

12 comments:

Ingrid said...

Ohhh I love Tip Toe Pink!
nentasfrivolity.blogspot.com

Lily (Beauty With Lily) said...

I love Pink Hottie, so pretty! I tried to do a Valentine's nail art with a heart and some polka dots....I posted it on my IG...it's not the best, LOL!
xo

Unknown said...

Those are both super pretty! Unfortunatly my nails are a blue color right now LOL so not festive for valentines day!

Pilar said...

Thank you! Tip Toe Pink is a color I use all during the year and it's a perfect color for Valentine's Day!

Pilar said...

Thank you! Pink Hottie is a pretty color! I saw your IG nail art on your blog, I think you did a great job with it!

Pilar said...

Thank you! There is nothing wrong with blue nails for Valentine's Day! I think it's kind of cool to use other colors that aren't typically related to various holidays!

Jackie Harrison said...

Nice job on the nails new post up come read.
http://tifi11.blogspot.com

Pilar said...

Thank you! I'll go check out your new post!

willsingformakeup said...

Very pretty pinks! They are both really flattering on you. I have some extra bucks at CVS, so I may pick up one of these! Lovely, as always! xoxo Lauren

Pilar said...

Thank you! CVS is were I typically buy my Milani polishes since they have them on sale at least omce or twice a month. Those extra bucks and beauty club coupons gives additional savings to a current sale! lol

Liz Outh said...

Both shades are gorgeous Pilar!!! Love love love these two, I think that they are perfect for Valentines! Hope you are doing well my dear! Thanks so much for sharing! xoxo

Pilar said...

Thank you and you're welcome! I'm doing well, and I hope all is well with you too!

How to Survive a 12.5 Hour Shift

 Hello Everyone! I'm no stranger to working long hours, but when it comes to working a 12.5 hour shift. I must admit I'm a newbie lo...