Saturday, March 29, 2014

Where Are My Crocheting Posts?!?!! An Update :)

Hello Everyone!
 
Disclaimer:
 My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.  
 
I wanted to update you all on my crocheting (I'm catching up on a few late posts I didn't get up last month) For those of you who keep up with my blog, I mentioned that I've been working on a few orders for some customers :) That's why I haven't been posting any crocheting items. Here is one of the projects I worked on, a Granny Square scarf I made in February for a customer's daughter.

 

 

I'm currently working on another afghan soon for Spring! Oh how I love Springtime!! I'm unsure of when I'll finish, but I will keep you all updated and of course post pictures once I'm done :) 

Pilar

Thanks for stopping by! Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin! 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I like that pattern!! And the yellow is so cute :)

Pilar said...

Thank you Ashley!

Marie said...

This is a beautiful scarf!

Pilar said...

Thank you Marie!

Margo @ PrettyPanda said...

That is gorgeous you are so talented!!

Pilar said...

Thank you Margo!

Anonymous said...

Very creative and lovely scarf.

Pilar said...

Thank you!

How to Survive a 12.5 Hour Shift

 Hello Everyone! I'm no stranger to working long hours, but when it comes to working a 12.5 hour shift. I must admit I'm a newbie lo...