I was nominated for a Liebster Award! I was nominated for a few of these awards last year and I want to thank Maurissa @maurissaseesbeauty for nominating me! Check out her blog! The Liebster Award is an award for blogs to connect with other bloggers and provide more information about yourself and your blog!
Here is How it Works:
1.) Write a post thanking the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2.) Post 11 fun facts about yourself.
3.) Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
4.) Create 11 questions for your chosen bloggers to answer.
5.) Nominate fellow bloggers and let them know that they've been tagged.
11 Facts About Me
1. I love to Crochet and make DIY products.
2. I'm really considering going to graduate school. We'll see!
3. I can't wait for Fall, I'm ready to wear boots again!
4. One of favorite salad dressings is Ranch, but I won't eat it on salad lol
5. When I cook/bake, most of my dishes are homemade.
6. I like to write.
7. One of my favorite fashion decades was the 1950's. I love the glamour.
8. I love photography, pictures can capture life's most memorable and significant moments.
9. I'm a neat freak! Organization is very important to me.
10. I think I'm one of the few people I know who hates anything Pumpkin lol. I just hate the taste and smell.
11. My favorite season is spring, even though spring doesnt agree with my allergies too well lol.
1. What was your last dream about?
I was lost outside the Mall in the parking lot lol
2. How many hats do you own?
The only hats I own are my crochet hats and I own about 7 of them.
3. What animal would you like to have as a pet?
I would like to have another dog someday.
4. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
My bestfriend last night.
5. What was the last thing you took a picture of?
Some products for upcoming posts.
6. Is the glass half full or half empty?
7. Do you prefer tea, coffee or cocoa?
Tea and Cocoa. I like both
8. If you had to throw out one beauty product right now, what would you sacrifice?
Concealer because I can always use my foundation stick
9. What historical period would you visit if you could go back in time?
Hmm..I'll have to get back to this one. I can't think of one specifically right now.
10. What's the worst show on television right now?
I really don't like that show Wipeout. I happened to catch an episode while I was channel surfing one day, and I thought it was completely pointless.
11. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
I've never been on an airplane before.
Here are my 11 Questions
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is one essential bath/beauty product you must have?
3. What is your favorite hobby?
4. Who inspires you the most in your life?
5. Where is your favorite place to visit?
6. What is your best memory of 2014 so far?
7. What is your favorite season?
8. Do you have a secret talent?
9. Why did you start a blog?
10. What is your favorite store?
11. What is your favorite makeup brand?
I tag anyone who wants to participate in this tag!
Loved reading your answers Pilar! I'm ready for fall too and good luck if you go back to grad school!!!
You should go to graduate school Pilar. Do it while you're young and have the time. I'm an organizer also. I can't stand clutter. Great learning more about you and congratulations on your award.
nice to learn more ab you! happy monday.
Congratulations on your award!
Thank you! I've been considering grad school for a while now! I'm so ready for cooler weather!
Thank you! I hear so many people tell I should while I'm young lol! I agree! I know what you mean about organization! I really don't like clutter either!
Thank you! Happy Monday to you also!
Congrats on the award. I know you will get a lot more of them.
I really liked reading this! Your thoughts on Wipeout made me laugh. You are right about it! It's always nice getting to know more about you.
Thank you! I'm not trying to knock anyone who enjoys the show, but I find it pointless. Like the time I saw part of a Winter themed Wipeout and the contestants were competing in snow, sleet, and falling in cold water. I just don't get that show lol
Great answers Pilar! I'm so ready for fall too! Bring on the fall fashion and food. And I totally agree with you regarding Wipeout...so ridiculous. Unfortunately my kids LOVE it so it's always on at our house. Argh!
Thank you Maurissa, and thanks again for tagging me! I look forward to Fall! It's such a great season! Like I mentioned earlier I know people enjoy the show Wipeout, but I agree it's ridiculous lol!
Post a Comment