Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 EVERYONE!!!


 

I hope that everyone's new year is off to a wonderful start! What did you do for New Years Eve? I spent my night in bed watching the ball drop at midnight. I live on the east coast , so I brought in the new year the same time as New York lol. It still seems so surreal how 2014 went by so fast! Well a new year means a new start, new opportunities, and possibilities! If you read my New Year's post from last year you may remember I listed positive lifestyle changes rather than New Years resolutions. As I stated before I don't like the word resolution because it can put so much pressure on a person. Most of my positive lifestyle changes are basically the same except I want to add going back to the gym this year. You can check out my list from last year HERE . Overall I want to maintain good health, happiness, and strength for the new year!

Side Note: I received so much positive feedback on my last post especially about discussing depression awareness in addition to my inspirational posts. I will definitely write more about those topics this year! If any of you had a bad 2014, look at it this way...it's now in the past and look forward to all the wonderful things for the future! Happy 2015!! 

Btw I didn't forget about the postivity jar! I plan on keeping another positivity jar this year! 


 

What are you looking forward to this year?


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

12 comments:

Jackie Harrison said...

Happy New Year Doll.

Pilar said...

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Happy New Years Pilar!! I agree about the new years resolutions thing haha, I like to just call mine goals for the year lol!!

Pilar said...

Happy New Year's Ashley! Lol I've always felt the word resolution had so much pressure behind it! I just use lifestyle changes instead!

Miriam said...

Really nice post Pilar. I totally agree with you, resolutions can add a heap of pressure to ourselves, pressure that we do not need! New Years Eve I went out for dinner with my boyfriend's family, then went home and rang in the new year by myself as my boyfriend was working! It wasn't the most exciting of years haha

Pilar said...

Thank you Miriam! I stopped using the word resolutions for the new year a long time ago lol. I just rather say positive lifestyle changes. It sounds like you had a nice NYE! I didn't much either at midnight except watch the ball drop on tv! Have a great new year!

willsingformakeup said...

Happy New Year! I agree about not calling your goals resolutions. I tend to refer to mine as intentions. I can't wait for what the year has in store!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Happy New Year Pilar! Here's to a great one! I stayed home. I always do. LOL But I had champagne and sandwiches. I love bringing in the New Year. I need to keep a positivity jar also. Very nice to reflect at the end of the year.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Pilar said...

Happy New Year Lauren! Intentions is another word I've used instead of resolutions! I look forward to great things this year!

Pilar said...

Happy New Year Kim! Sandwiches and Champagne sounds like a nice way to bring in the new year! I usually stay home on NYE too. Last year was the first time I kept a positivity jar and it was nice to reflect back on good things!

Marie said...

Happy New Year! My goals are basically the same as last year too. I use the word goals instead of resolutions. You're right it can put pressure on a person! Great post!

Pilar said...

Happy New Year Marie! I hope you accomplish all your goals for the year!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...