* Eyes *
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
- BH Cosmetics Eyes on the 80's Palette
- Maybelline Gilded in Gold Palette
1. Transition color in the Crease
2. In Tear Duct and the half of the Lid
3. On other half of the lid
4. Outer V and In the Crease
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Lots of Lashes in Blackest Black
- Colourpop Gel Liner in Swerve
- Nicka K Liquid Eyeliner (I used this on top of the Colourpop Gel Liner to intensify the eyeliner)
* Face *
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser (primer)
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation in Warm Honey
- Victoria's Secret Bronzer in Medium (Used lightly on my face)
* Lips *
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Stingraye
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Makeup looks amazing on you.
Pink and gold is a fun combination! Your makeup looks great, Pilar!
Your makeup is gorgeous! Love the combination of colors!
This is such a gorgeous makeup look, Pilar! I love using pink tones and they do look so pretty with golds! stingray looks awesome on you, I need to pick that one up!
You look lovely dear!
These shades look so lovely on you, darling! Would love to get my hands on that eyeshadow palette, the colours look so vibrant! <3
I love pink with gold look on you. Very beautiful colors Pilar :) x
Great post hun! I like this so much.
JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.
i love that bh 80s palette--it's "totally rad" hehe!!
Awesome! Have a great day!
Style For Mankind
Thanks Kay! This was a limited edition palette, but if you go on BH Cosmetics you probably can find a similar palette!
Post a Comment