Disclaimer: This post features some eye makeup products that were sent to me for review and testing purposes from Younique. I Do Not sell Younique Products.
A few weeks ago I created this Warm Brown Smokey Eye look. When people think of Summer, bright, vibrant, and bold colors usually come to mind. I wanted to focus on brown, and besides neutral eye makeup is gorgeous to wear anytime of year. For this eye I used Younique Moodstruck Addiction Palette and Younique Precision Liquid Eyeliner.
* Eyes *
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in Flesh Tone
- Younique Moodstruck Addiction Palette (1st Edition)
1. Elated: Transition Color in the Crease
2. Forthright on the whole Lid and Outer V
3. Chipper on top of the Lid
- Younique Moodstruck Liquid Eyeliner in Perfect
- Younique Moodstruck Fiber Lash Mascara
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Clear
* Face *
Maybelline Master Fix By Face Studio Setting Spray
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser (Primer)
- Milani 2-in-1 Foundation and Concealer
* Lips *
- Milani Lipstick in Catwalk Pink
* I will review and swatch the Younique Moodstruck Makeup Products in the next post!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Love it! Happy weekend. :)
Style For Mankind
Your eyes look so pretty!
You did a fab job on this neutral eye look! Very pretty!
That is such a gorgeous look, Pilar! My only problem with Younique is the price, I think it's too much for the brand.
Shireen | Reflection of Sanity
Absolutely gorgeous look! I look forward to reading your reviews!
Very pretty look, Pilar! That looks like a great neutral palette, so I can't wait for your review!
I am looking forward to the Younique review! Great look Pilar!
Thanks, and same to you!
Thanks! I agree some of the products are a little pricey, but I like the quality of the products that I have!
Thanks! I just posted my reviews this morning!
Post a Comment