Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Inspirational Post: Things I've Learned Part 5

Hello Everyone!


Today I bring Part 5 of things I've learned so far. I really love writing these post and they give me time to reflect on life lessons and experiences.

1. Let go and let God

2. Sometimes you have to put yourself first

3. Keep your distance from people that don't mean you well

4. You are in charge of your happiness

5. Start each day with a positive thought and positive attitude

6. Don't give respect to people who don't respect you, let alone themselves

7. If you feel lost, it's ultimately up to you to find yourself

8. Do what makes you happy

9. The best revenge you can have is to become successful and strive forward

10. If you didn't like yesterday, make a change for today

11. Don't take advice from miserable people

12. You don't have to explain yourself to irrelevant people

13. When the wrong people leave your life, the right things start to happen

14. When you see someone's true colors, believe that's who they are and how they act.

15. Not everyone that leaves your life is a loss, but a gain

16. Everyone has the option to change for the better, some people choose to do the wrong things

17. When someone is truly apologetic, they won't keep repeating the same things they're supposed to be apologetic for

18. Some of the most simplest things in life can bring you the most joy

19. Don't beat yourself up about making bad decisions, you're only human

20. Pay attention to the people that clap for you when you succeed. More importantly pay CLOSE attention to those who DON'T clap for you succeed (sometimes enemies and haters are in our face and we dont even notice it)

21. Don't focus on situations that you change, look forward to other prospects and opportunities.

22. When things aren't adding up in your life, start subtracting

23. Don't worry about what could go wrong, instead focus on what could go right.

24. One of the keys to happiness, is to let things be what they are instead of what you think they should be, then try to make the best of it.

25. You're capable of more than you realize

26. In order to heal, you have to let go of what is hurting you.

27. Despite what you've gone or going through, you can pick up the pieces of your life.

28. Remove unnecessary distractions


To read my other Things I've Learned Posts click on my links below

http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com/2015/02/29-things-ive-learned-so-far.html

http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com/2015/05/more-things-ive-learned-this-far-part-2.html

http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com/2016/03/inspirational-post-things-ive-learned.html

http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com/2016/04/inspirational-post-things-ive-learned.html




Thanks for stopping by my blog!




12 comments:

Unknown said...

I love everything you stated in this post, Pilar! They are all so true. I especially love numbers 4,5,10,20, and 24!! These are all so positive and optimistic, and such a great outlook on things!

Jackie Harrison said...

Great positive advice always trust in god and everything will resolve and put your heart, mind and soul in peace.

Marie said...

These are really good points! Love your outlook on life!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing it with us! :)

Pilar said...

Thanks! I try to keep a post and outlook on things in life!

Pilar said...

Thanks! What you wrote is so true!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

You're welcome!

willsingformakeup said...

These are great lessons to learn, Pilar! I love how many of them deal with taking responsibility for you own life. That's something that we all have to learn eventually, and it isn't an easy. #22 made me chuckle; it's so true!

Margo @ PrettyPanda said...

These are some of my fave posts that you do Pilar!! I love the one about paying attention to people who do and do not clap for you when you succeed! It is such a great determiner of true blue people

Pilar said...

Thanks! I think in order to move forward and be successful in life you have to take responsibility for your life. You're right it isn't always easy, but necessary! #22 is so true lol. Sometimes you have to start subtracting!

Pilar said...

Thank! That means a lot to me! I'm really glad that you like these types of posts! I get positive when I write them! There are so many true blue people in the world and I don't understand! Instead of people being jealous etc, why can't people want all of us to make it and be happy?!

How to Survive a 12.5 Hour Shift

 Hello Everyone! I'm no stranger to working long hours, but when it comes to working a 12.5 hour shift. I must admit I'm a newbie lo...