Today I bring Part 5 of things I've learned so far. I really love writing these post and they give me time to reflect on life lessons and experiences.
1. Let go and let God
2. Sometimes you have to put yourself first
3. Keep your distance from people that don't mean you well
4. You are in charge of your happiness
5. Start each day with a positive thought and positive attitude
6. Don't give respect to people who don't respect you, let alone themselves
7. If you feel lost, it's ultimately up to you to find yourself
8. Do what makes you happy
9. The best revenge you can have is to become successful and strive forward
10. If you didn't like yesterday, make a change for today
11. Don't take advice from miserable people
12. You don't have to explain yourself to irrelevant people
13. When the wrong people leave your life, the right things start to happen
14. When you see someone's true colors, believe that's who they are and how they act.
15. Not everyone that leaves your life is a loss, but a gain
16. Everyone has the option to change for the better, some people choose to do the wrong things
17. When someone is truly apologetic, they won't keep repeating the same things they're supposed to be apologetic for
18. Some of the most simplest things in life can bring you the most joy
19. Don't beat yourself up about making bad decisions, you're only human
20. Pay attention to the people that clap for you when you succeed. More importantly pay CLOSE attention to those who DON'T clap for you succeed (sometimes enemies and haters are in our face and we dont even notice it)
21. Don't focus on situations that you change, look forward to other prospects and opportunities.
22. When things aren't adding up in your life, start subtracting
23. Don't worry about what could go wrong, instead focus on what could go right.
24. One of the keys to happiness, is to let things be what they are instead of what you think they should be, then try to make the best of it.
25. You're capable of more than you realize
26. In order to heal, you have to let go of what is hurting you.
27. Despite what you've gone or going through, you can pick up the pieces of your life.
28. Remove unnecessary distractions
To read my other Things I've Learned Posts click on my links below
Thanks for stopping by my blog!