Thursday, June 16, 2016

Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Skin- Transforming Powder

Hello Everyone!


To wrap up Maybelline review week, today I'll be discussing my thoughts on the this new Maybelline's Superstay Better Skin Skin-Transforming Powder.




I tried to find some information to share about this product like I normally do, but there wasn't much that I could find. I looked on Maybelline's website as well and I didn't see any information. I'm assuming that they'll have some information about this powder in the future?!




Here is the information that was provided on the back of the package



- Our 1st Salicylic Acid that wears all day

- improve skins look reduces the appearance of imperfection pores and uneveness

- dermatologist tested for safety. Non-comedogenic

Swatches


Without Flash 


With Flash


My Thoughts

I like that this is a Salicylic Acid powder since Salicylic Acid is supposed to help prevent acne. I don't have too many issues with acne, but I did noticed that my complexion looks more even toned. Sometimes I can get a small uneven dark blemish on the side of my cheek due to skin allergies and pms, but I noticed that is looks less noticeable. Now that I see this powder works to prevent that issue, I'll definitely be using it to help clear my skin when needed. I picked up Rich Tan (80) in this powder and it matches my skin tone very well. I forgot how many shades were available at Walmart, but I did see several different shades.

I that this powder will be good to use for the upcoming Summer since it's sheer and lightweight. I've only worn this powder twice, but it doesn't wear all day. I don't really have a problem with that since it's so hot, but if you're looking for a full coverage powder you may want to skip this one. Like I said I like it so far, and I'm content with the meduim coverage this powder provides. I found this powder at my local Walmart for $8.94.


Have you tried this new Skin Transforming Powder?


To read my other recent Maybelline Reviews Click on the links below

Maybelline Master Fix By Face Studio Setting Spray

Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation and Concealer

Maybelline Fit Me Review: Matte + Poreless Foundation and Pressed Powder 

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser 


Thank for stopping by my blog!


19 comments:

Sophie ❤︎ said...

Ooh this is new! Well actually I don't know if it's new but I definitely haven't seen this one before. Great review Pilar! Thanks for sharing!!

-Sophie xx
Cherries and Perfume

Jackie Harrison said...

Interesting powder need to give it a try like the texture is looks thick.

Naturalle Drea said...

I have the foundation and really like it. I haven't heard of this powder but seems like a great product.

Unknown said...

I don't think I knew this powder existed!! I'm glad you like it though! I never minded If powder was full coverage since I wear foundation anyways. I'll have to keep this in mind if I want to try out a new powder! Great review, Pilar! I've enjoyed this week of reviews all from the same brand. I hope you'll do more series like this!

Ambi said...

I like the fact that it has Salicylic Acid, which is good for acne prone skin. I have never tired this. Great review girl :) x
www.ambiinwonderland.com

Marie said...

I need to pick this up! Is Walmart the only place that sells this powder?

Shireen L. Platt said...

This must be new as I don't think I've seen it in my local drugstores yet. And powder that contains salicylic acid? That is definitely new to me too.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

Kelsey&Kenecha said...

I didn't try this before, sounds great though!

Florals&Smiles

Pilar said...

Thanks! I think this face powder is newly released.

Pilar said...

The texture doesn't feel heavy when applied. I thought it looked a little thick too until I swatched it.

Pilar said...

I like both the Better Skin Foundation and Powder!

Pilar said...

I saw this powder about a month ago and I came across it in Walmart, so I decided to pick one up. I plan on doing more of the same brand reviews like this!

Pilar said...

And thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks! I don't really have acne prone skin, but the Salicylic Acid is a plus!

Pilar said...

I've only seen it in Walmart so far, but I've seen a few people on Instagram state that they found this powder in Kroger too.

Pilar said...

I haven't seen this in any drugstores either. I found mine in Walmart, but I like I mentioned in my reply above people say they have found this powder in Kroger. I think it's interesting that this power has Salicylic Acid!

Pilar said...

I really like using this face powder so far!

Marie said...

Thanks for the info! I'll check Walmart or Kroger!

Pilar said...

You're welcome!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...