Monday, March 27, 2017

Barbie Pink Lipsticks (and Lip Gloss)

Hello Everyone!


It's no secret that my favorite color is pink. Today I wanted to share a few barbie Inspired Pink Lipsticks (and Lip Gloss). Side Note: These pictures were taking in January.






Mac Candy Yum Yum Lipstick and NYX Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait 







Mac Prep + Prime and MAC Saint Germain Lipstick 


What are some of favorite barbie pink lipsticks/glosses to wear?


March 2017 Posts






February 2017 Posts 

My Life in January 2017

Valentine's Day Inspired Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes and Red Lips

My Milani Lipstick Collection 

Happy Valentine's Day 2017

Recent Manicures ft. Zoya Nail Polish

Currently Using 

Inspirational Post: Forgiveness 

Projects with Pilar: Bright Yellow Scarf and Hat Set 

Foundation Tips


Thanks for stopping by my blog!




20 comments:

  1. That's a pretty shade of pink Pilar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the shades of pink are pretty and your selfies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't Milani have a Dupe for Candy Yum Yum?

      Delete
    2. Milani sure does have a Dupe! It's called Rose Hip. Hope this helps!

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the information!

      Delete
  3. Pink is definitely your color. The MAC St. Germain looks so creamy. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pinks lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pink so all the shades are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shades, you look so pretty!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a nice collection of pink lippies and they look fab on you Pilar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barbie lipstick, how fun! You know, I loved Barbie's when I was young, so this post made me smile! This color looks good on you.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete