Monday, March 5, 2018

Break the Breakout Cycle with Neutrogena!


Hello Everyone!


Disclaimer: I partnered with @Neutrogena to review their new #acneproofing Daily Scrub and Gel Cleanser. I want to thank Neutrogena for sending these products for review. All opinions are 100% my own

I want to dedicated most of my posts this month strictly to beauty related posts, so today I want to review these acne proofing skincare products from Neutrogena.  Product information provided by neutrogena.com 





Benefits

Clears breakouts and helps to make skin more acne resistant.

Powered by ClearDefend Technology, this clinically proven facial cleanser clears breakouts and helps defend against new ones, while helping preserve skin's essential defenses so it can become more acne resistant with regular use. This daily face scrub for acne-prone skin contains skin smoothing exfoliators and maximum strength salicylic acid acne treatment to help clear and prevent breakouts.



ClearDefend Technology thoroughly and gently eliminates dirt and fights acne, while respecting the fragile skin barrier and helping to protect against future breakouts

Contains maximum strength salicylic acid

Oil-free






Benefits

Clears breakouts and helps to make skin more acne resistant.

Powered by ClearDefend Technology, this clinically proven acne-fighting facial cleanser clears breakouts and helps defend against new ones, while helping preserve skin's essential defenses so it can become more acne resistant with regular use. This face wash for acne-prone skin contains maximum strength salicylic acid acne treatment to help clear and prevent breakouts.


ClearDefend Technology thoroughly and gently eliminates dirt and fights acne, while respecting the fragile skin barrier and helping to protect against future breakouts

Contains maximum strength salicylic acid

Oil-free


My Thoughts 

I've been using these two products for the past week as my only face skincare cleansers and the results have been promising. I had a minor breakout on the left side of my face and it did help clear up some of the fine bumps. I was a little skeptical about using these products at first since I was dealing with oily skin in addition to the minor breakout my face.

Surprisingly both products also reduced my oily skin issues. I really love how a little bit of the scrub and cleanser goes a long way. Both products lather well and have a citrus scent. The scrub is very delicate and my skin feels so smooth after usage. As for the gel cleanser I'm on the fence about it. The gel cleanser does lather well and my skin does feel clean, but it's not all that hydrating. My skin doesn't feel completely dry, but it doesn't feel all that hydrated either. I haven't noticed anymore breakouts on my face, but I still have a few acne spots on face from last week. I like that the products seem to prevent breakouts.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

30 comments:

Lisa said...

My daughter uses the Neutrogena face wipes. Thats the only brand that works for her.
Lisa

LianaLaurie said...

wonderful post, dear ♥

Anonymous said...

I'm going to look for these products next time I go shopping. The scrub sounds interesting!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Thank for sharing your experience with these. good to know they work to control oily skin.

Susie said...

Pilar, This does sound like nice product. Pilar, I saw a young lady in the skin care dept. Sunday...she was opening the jars. I wish all companies would seal their products , so they could not be contaminated. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Paola Lauretano said...

Great products!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

LoveT. said...

Oh yes, it works really well! Great Tipp. :)

lovely Greetings <3

Jackie Harrison said...

Thanks for the convincing review need to check it out for my cousin who gets some acne.

Adriana Leandro said...

Sound like a nice product.
Kisses!

galerafashion.com

Pilar said...

Neutrogena has great skincare products! I used Neutrogena throughout college.

Pilar said...

Thanks Liana!

Pilar said...

Both products work well for my skin. The scrub isn't harsh on my skin at all!

Pilar said...

You're welcome! I was happy these products helped control the oily skin issues I was experiencing.

Pilar said...

I see that happening too even if testers testers around. I try to skip getting the first product on the shelf even though you can't always be too sure if the other products haven't been opened.

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

You're welcome!

Pilar said...

I like both products!

Gingi said...

This was my go-to brand as a teen! - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

Pilar said...

I mainly used Neutrogena during my college days!

PhotosbyCris Travel Fashion Lifestyle said...

Thank you for the great review. That is great that your skin has improved. Thanks for sharing it. xoxo Cris
http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/snapper-rocks-what-to-wear.html

Doctor Anne said...

It is great to hear that your skin reacted well to the treatment. I am a huge fan of salicylic acid, but I am not sure if my skin would tolerate daily use.

Anne|Linda, Libra, Loca

Pilar said...

You're welcome! Thankfully I don't have too many issues with acne, but these products have improved the breakout I had last week!

Pilar said...

Thanks! I used these products everyday last week to help clear my skin, but I agree I'm unsure if my skin would tolerate this on a consistent daily base. Very good products though!

nerline said...

I love Neutrogena products. I am glad they worked for you so far. Thanks for your honest review.

Marie said...

Neutrogena is a good brand. It's good to know the scrub is delicate! Great review!

Pilar said...

You're welcome! I was glad these products worked well for skin!

Pilar said...

Thanks! The scrub wasn't harsh on my skin!

Kristen Alpert said...

I like this brand, but I haven't tried the face cleaner. I know it says it is oil free but does it really not make your skin oil?

Pilar said...

This products are fairly new. I guess I can only speak for myself, but I noticed my face didn't feel oily. Hope this info helps!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...