Thursday, March 29, 2018

Easter Makeup: Natural Look with a Pop of Color

Hello Everyone!


Since Easter is on Sunday, I wanted to share this makeup look that I created yesterday. This is the type of makeup that can be worn for Easter or a Springtime look. For this makeup look, I went for a natural look with a pop of color for eyeshadow.

BH Cosmetics Cool Shimmer 88 Color Palette and NYX Eyeshadow Base in Pearl (eyeshadow base not shown)


This palette is one of my favorite palettes to use during the Spring and Summer. 


I used two different shades of blue for my eyeshadow.  The lighter blue shade I used on  my lids, and I used a darker shade for the outer V and in the crease. To finish the eye makeup, I used a liquid eyeliner from Wet n Wild to line my eyes and a black mascara from Maybelline for my lashes.


For my face, I used Fashion Fair products for my  foundation and face powder. I did add a slight pop of color to my cheeks with BH Cosmetics Rose Blush Duos. Since this is a natural look, I used Milani's Nude Creme on my lips.


For all that celebrate, I'm wishing you a wonderful Easter!

March 2018 Posts

Breaking the Breakout Cycle with Neutrogena!

Zoya Naked Manicure

Soft and Sultry Makeup 





Tree Hut Goodies


Thanks for stopping by my blog!


38 comments:

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

gorgeous makeup and fab pallet! it feels like it could answer any mad desired for makeup!

Marie said...

Beautiful makeup! Perfect for Easter!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

The blue shades your used are so pretty and perfect for Spring! Happy Easter Pilar!

Anonymous said...

Nice makeup look!

Doctor Anne said...

Happy Easter, Pilar.

Anne - Linda, Libra, Loca

Pilar said...

Thanks Lyosha! I usimg this palette!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie!

Pilar said...

Thanks Rowena! Happy Easter!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Happy Easter Anne!

Jackie Harrison said...

The makeup looks great. Have a bless weekend and Easter.

Adriana Leandro said...

Gorgeous makeup Pilar.
Happy Easter.

galerafashion.com

Pilar said...

Thanks Jackie! You have a blessed weekend as well! Happy Easter!

Pilar said...

Thanks Adriana! Happy Easter!

LoveT. said...

Lovely Make up Look! I love the Color of the Eye Shadow. :)

Happy Easter <3

Pam said...

Wow...look at all those colors. Nice. I used to love to wear eye shadow but as age as taken over my eye lids have dropped and you really can't see it if I wear it....you have beautiful skin

Gingi said...

Love your Easter look!! So lovely!! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

Pilar said...

Thanks T! Happy Easter!

Pilar said...

Thanks Pam!

Pilar said...

Thanks Gingi!

Red Rose Alley said...

Happy Easter, Pilar! That is the sweetest flowered head piece and the colors are just right for Easter. You look lovely.

~Sheri

Pilar said...

Thanks, and Happy Easter Sheri!

PhotosbyCris Travel Fashion Lifestyle said...

I love this look. So gorgeous. xoxo Cris
https://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/04/discover-duranbah-beach.html

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Happy belated Easter, I really love this look. You are looking gorgeous honey 😘. Have a happy Monday 😘.
http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

Pilar said...

Thanks Cris!

Pilar said...

Thanks Rakhshanda! I hope you had a wonderful Easter, and Happy Monday!

Susie said...

Pilar, You are gorgeous !! I love your complexion. You really know how to do make-up very well. I like that shade of blue it ties in with the flora headband. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Pilar said...

Thanks Susie! I really like wearing blue this time of year, even though I went with lavender/purple for Easter! Blessings to you as well!

Paola Lauretano said...

You're a make-up artist Pilar, great job!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

Pilar said...

Thanks Paola!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

An Easter beauty! So pretty, Pilar ♥

nerline said...

The makeup looks great doll! I hope you had a wonderful Easter.

RaeAbigael said...

love the pop of color! :)

xoxo, rae
http://www.raellarina.net/

Pilar said...

Thanks Carrie! I hope you had a nice Easter!

Pilar said...

Thanks Nerline! My Easter was wonderful! I hope you had a wonderful Easter as well!

Pilar said...

Thanks Rae!

Kristen Alpert said...

Okay I may have said green is your color but so isn't blue. I swear there isn't a color you can't wear. I'm jealous now. Can't wait for your next look.

Pilar said...

Thanks Kristen!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...