Saturday, March 30, 2019

Spring 2019 Makeup Haul

Hello Everyone!


It's that wonderful time of year when I do my annual  collective Spring Makeup Haul! There's so many great makeup products out right now, and of course I had to repurchase some of my favorite products. I even received Pixi Products from one of my makeup clients!


- Morphe Liquid Lipstick in Phatty
- Morphe Liquid Lipstick in Virgin
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Purple Velvet (623A)
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk (605)
- Huda Beauty Nude Palette
- Morphe 35G Bronze Goals Artistry Palette



I actually purchased this for myself in late January as an early Valentine's Day gift to myself. This palette is eve more beautiful in person. This is my first Huda Beauty Purchase.


- Real Techniques Blend + Blur Base All Over Brush
- Real Techniques Blend + Blur Base Foundation Brush
- Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15 in Cream Caramel



I switched back to using high end foundation again. I'm still using my Covergirl and Maybelline foundations, but I was looking for more of a natural looking foundation. I think I found what I was looking for with Clinique. Clinique is considered highend, but this foundation was only $29.00...not too bad.


- Pixiglow Cake 3 in 1 Luminous Transition Powder in PinkChampagne Glow
- Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen in Black Noir
- Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen in BlackCocoa
- Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen in SilverReflex
- Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen in Jeweled Pewter
- Pixi by Petra MatteLast Liquid Lip in Caliente Coral
- Pixi by Petra MatteLast Liquid Lip in Berry Beauty
- Pixi by Petra MatteLast Liquid Lip in Au Naturelle
- Pixi by Petra MatteLast Liquid Lip in Pleasing Pink
- Pixi by Petra Lip Lift Max
- Pixi by Petra Liquid Fairy Lights in Pixi Green
- Pixi by Petra Liquid Fairy Lights in Lagoon



I have some of the sweetest makeup clients! One of my clients surprised me some Pixi Makeup Products! I've been trying Pixi Products since December, and I really like the brand so far, especially the liquid lipsticks and eye pencils.


What are your favorite makeup products for Spring?


March 2019 Posts









30 comments:

Jackie Harrison said...

Love it all especially those Makeup brushes great buy.

Anonymous said...

Nice haul!

Annamaria Cavallo - Peony Nanni said...

Great! Come visit my blog if you want.
I'm following you!
Baci,
PeonyNanni

Susie said...

Pilar, Nice new colors and make ups to try. I like the blending brushes. Great job on the previous post, the pretty pink eye shadow. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

Pilar said...

Thanks Jackie!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks Annamaria!

Pilar said...

Thanks Susie! Blessing to you as well!

Net - "It's a Wonderful Movie" said...

This is so fun, Pilar! I TRY to experiment with new stuff, from time to time! It's hard to get out of our comfort zone, sometimes, with colors and stuff, but it's a little easier now... especially with a new season! I always want fresher colors this time of year! Thanks for all the suggestions! :)

Blessings! Net

Alison Fields said...

Awesome post! Are you able to swatch the liquid fairy lights in the pixigreen and lagoon shade? I havent been able to find swatches anywhere!

Adriana Leandro said...

Nice haul.
I loved the brushes.
Kisses!

galerafashion.com

Beauty Unearthly said...

Interesting beauty products. We keep in touch. xx

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Great haul, I would love to read the detailed reviews of these products especially the Clinique one.
I hope you have a happy Monday <3
Kisses <3
http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

Marie said...

Nice haul Pilar! That was so kind of your makeup client to gift you those Pixi products! Have you used that bronze Palette yet? If so how do you like the quality?

Pilar said...

Thanks Net, and you're welcome!

Pilar said...

Thanks Alison! I did swatch the fairy lights, but I didn't display it since it was kinda spur of the moment. The colors are so pretty. I should be creating makeup looks with them hopefully soon!

Pilar said...

Thanks Adriana!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks Rakhshanda! Clinique has been one of my favorite skincare lines for years, but I'm just starting to wear their makeup. So far so good. I'm planning on doing a Clinique review in the future!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie! Wasn't that sweet?! I was so surprised with the Pixi gifts! I haven't created a makeup look with the Bronze Goals Palette, but when I swatched the shades, the colors were very pigmented. I'm thinking the quality will be good since I didn't notice a lot of fallout.

The Liberty Belle said...

Nice haul!

Ivana Split said...

These seem like great make up products! Lovely haul. The palettes look very promising, can't wait for you to show us some of your make up looks. How have you been doing?

https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

Marie said...

Thanks for the information! Good to know the palette is pigmented and doesn't have much fallout!

Pilar said...

You're welcome!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks Ivana! I've been doing well! I hope all is well with you!

Paola Lauretano said...

Oh my... so many beautiful products here!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

Pilar said...

Thanks Paola!

nerline said...

This is such a nice haul. I love all the products featured here, Pilar.

Pilar said...

Thanks Nerline!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...