I originally planned to do this post during the Summer, so today I'm going to show what's in my shower. I purchased this shower caddy from Target. It's the perfect size to hold products and the shower caddy is very sturdy. I haven't had any rusting issues; this shower caddy is good quality.
- Nivea Care and Illuminate Moisturizing Body Wash
- Cetaphil Restoraderm Soothing Wash
- Dove Instant Foaming Body Wash Sensitive Skin
- Qtica Lemon Dream Sugar Scrub
- Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash with Sea Minerals
- Pixi Beauty Clarity Cleanser
- Spa Sciences NOVA Antimicrobial Sonic Cleansing
- Eco Tools Dry Body Brush
- Dove Crushed Almond & Mango Butter Exfoliating Body Polish Scrub
- Dove Amplified Textures Hydrating Cleanse Shampoo Moisture Amplifying Blend for Coils, Curls and Waves
- Dove Amplified Textures with Jojoba Leave-in Conditioner Moisture Amplifying Blend for Coils, Curls and Waves
- Vagisil Scentsitive Scents Daily Intimate Wash: Peach Blossom
- Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep: Lavender and Vanilla
- Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Love: Vanilla and Rose
- The Perfect V: VV Cream Gentle Wash
- The Perfect V: VV Cream Gentle Exfoliator
- Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash for Dry Skin
- Bath & Body Works Loofah
- Schick Quattro For Women Sensitive Razor
- Dove White Beauty Bar
- Cantu Double Lift Pick
- Cantu Thick Detangle Comb
- Derma E Scalp Relief Shampoo Therapeutic Psorzema Herbal Blend
- Derma E Scalp Relief Conditioner Therapeutic Psorzema Herbal Blend
As you can see I have a variety of skincare products and items in my shower. I like to use products are hydrating, moisturizing, and exfoliating especially with the cooler months approaching. I've always used a loofah for exfoliating, but I just started using a dry brush this past summer. I love it! I can see the benefit of dry brushing my skin before my showers and the brush isn't harsh on my skin. My skin has been looking so healthy and glowing.
Dove is one of my favorite brands. I love how their products are so cleansing and mositrizing without drying my skin. I'm new to trying Dove's hair care, but I will do an update in a later post.
For the last few months I've been washing and conditioning my hair with Derma E's Therapeutic Psorzema Herbal Blend. I don't have eczema on my scalp, but the products work well on my hair. you can read my review here. Since my hair is thick I need a good detangle comb. I highly recommended using Cantu Double Lift Pick and Thick Detangle Comb. These combs are just what my hair needs.
What are some of your favorite shower products?
I love both Dove products and B&B. I am bad about using only half of my products before im ready for something new. I end up taking the partially used bottles to my beach place.
You use great products. Nivea and Dove are amazing.
New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/09/viktor-rolf-bonbon-salvatore-ferragamo.html
You have nice products in there,
I'm with you on the Dove products,
they are gentle and I have some in
my bathroom too.
Very interesting cosmetisc:)
I love Dove products! You have so many great products here Pilar!
I like Dove ❤
What a fun peek inside your shower. I'm not a fan of Dove but Derma E is a brand I want to get to know better.
I enjoyed taking a peek at your pampering goodies. Nice products. Best wishes for a beautiful day.
These are some amazing shower items! I love Dove products so much.
Wonderful Post! Greetings of the day!
Wow that is a nice shower caddy! It holds a lot and looks nice in the shower. I like Dove's body washes.
That shower caddy is perfect!! And I love this post... I always like to use what products others are using.
it's nice you have such a large shower caddy for everything and you can always reach what you want! Sometimes I forget to take my cleanser into the shower with me and I leave it by the sink, haha! I need a caddy maybe!
Hope that you have a nice weekend ahead of you :)
Away From Blue
Travel size products are great alternatives if you don't use all of your full sized products. When I take baths, sometimes I use shower gel instead of bubble bath. That's a good way to use your products too.
I love Dove too!
Thanks! I highly recommend Derma E! I love how Derma E products work well for my skin, and the products are affordable!
Thanks! Enjoy the rest of your week!
Thanks! This is the best shower caddy I've ever purchased! I love that it holds a lot and affordable!
Thanks! Enjoy the rest of your week!
Post a Comment