Saturday, February 17, 2024

A Personal Year

 Hello Everyone, 

Okay so I'm not going to start this post off with a new year, new me vibe. That's not what this post is about lol. You ever go through one of those times in your life that elevation means everything to you? That's where I am right now. I've always been a go getter and this year I'm going hard for becoming more of the woman I'm destined to be. At 38 years old I still don't have life figured out and that's okay. 


I'm also learning to accept and embrace these few stands of grey hair lol

2024 is very personal. I owe myself a lot. For the first time in a long time, I'm putting myself first. Self care and protecting my peace isn't selfish. I'm not entertaining personal relationships with people that aren't adding any value or meaning to my life. I'm not doing things or staying at jobs that leave me feeling stressed or feeling miserable. In order for new doors to open you have to have courage to close old doors. 


New Beginnings

2024 iI still in the early stages, but I'm optimistic about the future. After the year I had last year I'm definitely taking charge over things I can control. The things I can't control I'll continue to view them as life lessons and proceed forward. 



6 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Positive words spoken here today, Pilar....and wise ones. I hope this year brings you many opportunities and much happiness. You are a special lady, and you have so much to share to everyone around you. : )

~Sheri

Anonymous said...

Love this!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Learning to take charge of what we can control and not to worry as much about what we can't is really one of the best things we can do for ourselves. Hope 2024 works out in the best way for you Pilar!

Marie said...

I love this post Pilar! You deserve all the best!

Vix said...

Your optimism and positivity radiate in this post, Pilar! xxx

Hena Tayeb said...

We can't control everything but it is good that you are optimistic and will try to take charge over what you can. Hope this is a good year for you.

How to Survive a 12.5 Hour Shift

 Hello Everyone! I'm no stranger to working long hours, but when it comes to working a 12.5 hour shift. I must admit I'm a newbie lo...