Thursday, February 1, 2024

Zoya's February Color of the Month "Love"

 Hello Everyone!


Disclaimer: This product was pr gifted by Zoya. Thank you so much for sending this product over! All opinions are 100% my own.

Last year Zoya started their color of the month series and today I'm going to share their color for February 2024, Love

Love is perfectly balanced, dynamic red, infused with both micro and macro glitters, creating a magical gemstone as it it dances between cool and warm tones, ensuring it flatters everyone. With just two coats, LOVE transforms your nails into the ultimate Valentine's Day accessory.

Whether adorned with Ultra Glossy Topcoat for a classic finish or paired with the Naked Manicure Defend & Shine Gelie for an encapsulated, multi-dimensional gemstone look, LOVE offers endless possibilities.


With ZOYA's signature ZWide brush inside, each application is a stroke of perfection, offering flawless coverage.

Color Family - Red

Finish - Glitter

Coverage - 2 - Coat Coverage (1 = Sheer - 5 = Opaque)

Tone - Neutral

Zoya has done it again with their nail polish release! I'm in love with Love! This hue of polish reminds of the Ruby Slippers that Dorothy wears in the Wizard of Oz. The polish is so sparkly and vibrant what's not to love? I think this polish adds a little razzle dazzle to the color red in time for Valentine's day or throughout the month of February in general. 


6 comments:

Blues Hendrix said...

¡Hola Pilar! Me ha parecido muy interesante tu post, lo he encontrado muy útil. Gracias por compartirlo.
Excelente contenido tu Blog.
¡Un saludo! Blues Hendrix 😊

Pam said...

pretty color. I always wanted long nails, but mine have been weak all my life and split and peel. In Sept. I had some applied and as much as I loved them, they take getting used to. I had them filled once and let them go way into Nov....but my real nails are still not in good shape from the fake ones.

Marie said...

What a pretty color! I like the sparkles!

Vix said...

You've got lovely long nails, Pilar! I love that sparkly red colour, so decadent & glam! xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Red Rose Alley said...

Ooooo, pretty nails, Pilar. The color is different in all these pics. The bottle itself looks red, but your nails look like a fuchsia color. I think the glitter makes them even prettier.

~Sheri

How to Survive a 12.5 Hour Shift

 Hello Everyone! I'm no stranger to working long hours, but when it comes to working a 12.5 hour shift. I must admit I'm a newbie lo...