Monday, January 29, 2024

Pacifica Sunny Glow Bronzing Drops

 Hello Everyone!


Disclaimer: This product was pr gifted by Pacifica Beauty. Thank you so much for sending these products over! All opinions are 100% my own.


Since it's Winter, my skin tends to look pale on those extremely cold days or when I'm not feeling the best. Pacifica Beauty recently released their Sunny Glow Bronzing Drops and I was happy to try this product for my skin.


Skincare meets a sunny glow with the power of Vitamin C. Get your glow–up with skin-loving and brightening benefits of Vitamin C, Glycolic Acid, and Kakadu Plum. This all-in-one complexion enhancer instantly illuminates dull-looking skin. Perfect for cheeks, forehead, the tip of your nose, or any area you want to add a little sunshine.


DETAILS

Good For: All skin types
Skin Situation: All, especially lackluster in need of a pick-me-up

Smells Like: Light citrus

Feels Like: Silky serum

Skin Looks: Healthy + glowing

Skin Feels: Hydrated + dewy

Adds a touch of glow with a natural-looking finish

Brightens, smooths, + refines

Sheer finish for all skin tones

Formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, silicones or talc.

Always 100% vegan + cruelty-free made with compassion for the planet, animals, and you.

My Thoughts

After the zoom meeting Pacifica hosted last month, I was looking forward to trying the Sunny Glow Bronzing Drops. I like that this product is affordable ($16.00) and a little goes a long way. You can see this by swiping left on my photo. The Sunny Glow Bronzing Drops feel apply so smoothly on the skin and smell amazing! It's a light citrus scent. During the cold Winter days, my skin has been looking a little pale and dull so I'm definitely going to be using these drops to achieve a healthy Bronzy Summer Glow all year long. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice review

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

This product sounds like a nice way to add a little summer glow to pale winter skin.

Marie said...

What a beautiful bronze glow! I could see how these glow drops would help bring Summer Glow all through the year!

How to Survive a 12.5 Hour Shift

 Hello Everyone! I'm no stranger to working long hours, but when it comes to working a 12.5 hour shift. I must admit I'm a newbie lo...