Saturday, July 4, 2026

Thinking of my Mommy

Hello Everyone and Happy 4th of July!

I know that I've been m.i.a for almost a year and I plan on returning soon.  Today as America celebrates 250 years, I remember my mama. 3 years ago today I lost my beautiful mommy. This week has been a bit challenging, but today I celebrate her. She loved the 4th of July so its only befitting to celebrate  today in her honor. There's not a day that goes by I don't miss my mom. I miss her hugs, her laugh, and her presence. She is missed, but never forgotten. So Mommy on your 3rd Heaven Anniversary I hope that I'm making you proud and I miss and love you so much.

2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

What a dear post in remembrance of your mom, Pilar. She looks very much like you. I know how much you miss her, especially around this time of the 4th of July. She raised such a wonderful daughter, and Yes, should would be pleased. Have a happy July, Pilar.

Ivana Split said...

Wonderful photograph, Pilar. I'm sure your mother is watching you from heaven.
All the best to you.

Thinking of my Mommy

Hello Everyone and Happy 4th of July! I know that I've been m.i.a for almost a year and I plan on returning soon.  Today as America cele...