Thursday, November 14, 2013

Beauty and Bath Haul and Review

Hello Everyone!

Disclaimer:
 My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.  
 
I have another haul and review for you all! This time I have some beauty and bath items.  I was thinking to myself, hmmm…I guess the silver lining in falling behind on my reviews is that I'm getting good use out of my current items for a more detailed review :)

 

Side Note: All the items I have I've never used before except the Revlon Lip Gloss. Now on to the review!

1. Soft Soap Body Butter Coconut Scrub Body Buff Wash

 

I like this product a lot! I wanted to try a new body wash, and of course the nice smell grabbed my attention. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for an exfoliating body wash. I purchased two since they were on sale at the time.

NYC and CoverGirl Eyeshadows

 

2. NYC City Mono Eyeshadow: In Vogue

Right now, this is one of my favorite darker eyeshadows. I adore this eyeshadow so much I bought two. It's very pigmented and it wears for most of the day see FOTD post

3. Cover Girl Eye Enhancers: Tropical Fusion

I must admit I really like tropical eyeshadow colors. Ok…ok… I know it's Fall, but I still like my bright colors! The blue in the palette is really a gorgeous color. This palette also wears well through out the day.

Revlon Lip Products

 

 


4. Revlon Lip Butter: Candy Apple (left) and Lollipop (right)

FINALLY!! I was able to get my lip butters in the colors I wanted to try! Don't you just hate when stores are constantly out of stock of the products you want to try or just want something in general?? Well at least it has been worth the wait. The lip butters are so hydrating on my lips and the colors are so pigmented and vibrant. I can wear these lip butters for hours. I also like the lip butters aren't sticky. Ugh sticky feeling lip colors are the absolute worst! I'm happy that there no worries with this product :)

5. Revlon Lustrous Lip Gloss click here for review This is a great lip gloss as well!  

Fatal Apple (Below)

 


Magazines

 

6. Last, but not least the November issues of Cosmopolitan and Glamour Magazines. Now I just need to read them!

Have you tried any of these products? If so, what are your opinions on them?

Pilar

Thanks for stopping by! If you like my blog follow me on GFC (join this site button on the right side of my blog)

22 comments:

Jackie Harrison said...

♥♥♥revlon lip balm and lipsticks great eyeshadow palettes awesome haul doll.
http://tifi11.blogspot.com

Pilar said...

Thank you! I can't wait to get more lip butters! They've become one of my favorite makeup products!

Unknown said...

I hate it too when stuff is out of stock when I was to buy it! It's so irritating lol. That Covergirl tropical eyeshadow palette is super pretty!

Unknown said...

I love love love those Revlon lip butters! I have to keep myself from buying them every time I go to the drug store! Thanks for sharing with us! :)

Neya | www.neyavbeautytalk.com

Effortlesslady said...

Thanks for the visit, I love the cocoanut body wash.
effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

Kristen said...

I love Covergirl products. love the red lip gloss. hope to see more posts from you soon.

Pilar said...

Thanks Ashley I really like the palette! The colors are so beautiful! I agree 100% It's very irritating when items are out stock!

Pilar said...

You're welcome and thanks for stopping by! I know what you mean! I love those Revlon lip butters! It's hard not to purchase them when they're in stock in the stores!

Pilar said...

You're welcome and thanks! This coconut scrub body wash smells wonderful!

Pilar said...

Thanks! I was happy with all the products I purchased. I will be doing another haul and review post soon! I'm almost caught up with my posts!

Marie said...

Great post! Revlon Lip Butters and lip glosses have beautiful colors. Thanks for sharing!

Pilar said...

You're welcome and thank you! Revlon is one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands! I love the colors of their lip products!

Unknown said...

I have been really wanting to try those lip butters! Would love to see swatches!

Brittnee
http://beautyproductaday.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I have the lip butter and the gloss and I love them but I do wamt some in other colors. Im the bath I am very faithful to my products so its dial the green one with the beads in it hehe :) I dont have any of the shadows you mentioned. I feel you can wear whatever you want as long as your happy :) xxoo

Pilar said...

I would definitely recommend try them! These lip butters are one of the best drugstore lip products! I know I'll purchase more soon! Thanks a bunch for bringing to my attention I forgot to show the swatches! Oops! I just added some swatches a few minutes ago.

Pilar said...

Hey Laurie! You're back on blogger! I can't wait until I buy some more colors in the lip butters, they're so pretty! That was the first time I purchased those NYC eyeshadows, and the Covergirl palette I absolutely love :) I don't I've tried the Dial you mentioned unless you're talking about the
coconut water and bamboo leaf body wash I think thats the name of it lol

Unknown said...

Candy apple is soooooooooo cute!!!!! Want!!

Pilar said...

I know right! It's such a lovely color!

Shalunya21 said...

I looooooove the Coconut scrub body wash!!! I recently purchased Lollipop. Fatal apple and candy apple look fantastic! I'd say great minds think alike! Great post always enjoy a bit of haul. Thanks for sharing. (◕‿◕✿)

Pilar said...

You're welcome and thank you! I actually just started using coconut type body washes over the summer, and they smell so good and work well to keep my skin healthy! I agree great minds think alike! Revlon lip butters and lip glosses are really great products!

Unknown said...

Hey Hun, Nice post! Autumn doesn't put me off wearing bright colours either. lol It's whatever you are feeling right! So what's this months glamour like then? I was thinking of getting it. I like the free samples in it. Some issues are better than others.

Pilar said...

Thank you! I love bright colors! Glamour is ok, in my opinion this is just a regular issue. This month's issue did a have a good bit of perfume samples you can smell, the latest fashion trends with coats, sweaters, the usual beauty ads, and articles. I personally like Cosmopolitan better in general and in this month's issue they offered coupons on makeup products and a face sample product from Palmer's.

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...