My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.
-Clear nail polish
-White nail polish
-2 or 3 nail polishes of your choice
-Spray Bottle with water (optional) or water
-Nail polish remover
-Q-Tips or Flat eyeliner brush
1. Place a base coat on your nails
2. Now polish your nails white (1 or 2 coats your choice)
3. After you let your nails dry, cut the cosmetic sponge to the length of your nail.
4. Wet the sponge slightly (drain any water) and coat thin layers of your desired polish. For these ombre nails, I just used 2 colors
5. Press the sponge on the first nail (I started with my thumb) and keep dabbing until you get an ombre effect. Side Note: This is the step that can get messy.
6. While your nails are still wet, place a top coat of clear polish on your nail and let dry.
7. Take a Q-Tip or a flat eyeliner brush and clean any remaining polish around your nails
Now your finished :) I hope that my written tutorial helped you achieve the ombre look you desire
Side Note: This is my 100th post :)
Thanks for reading!! Follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin, anf GFC!!