Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Aromatherapy Focus: Eucalyptus & Tea Body Wash & Foam Bath and Lotion

Hello Everyone!


Typically when I go to Bath and Body Works, I go straight to the candles lol, but I also like to check out the body care items. In January I picked up a few products from the Aromatherapy line during a $6.00 sale. I had some of my readers ask me to do review, so let's get started!

All product information is courtesy of 




This fast-foaming body wash is infused with soothing skin conditioners, aloe & bamboo extract. An aromatherapy blend of essential oils & natural ingredients benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.





Ultra-creamy, fast-absorbing body lotion with nourishing shea butter & Vitamin E is formulated to give skin long-lasting moisture. An aromatherapy blend of natural ingredients & essential oils benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.


My Thoughts

Overall, I really like both products. I'm all for trying to maintain a peaceful balance in my life, but I'm a little unsure if breathing deeply while using these products is effective. Don't get me wrong I feel relaxed and rejuvinated when using both the foam wash and lotion.  These products are great to use for my nightly shower/bath and skincare routine.  The scent smells really nice. I smell tea, but it's not overpowering. Honestly I think this could be a unisex scent. It's not feminine or masculine, just a general eucalyptus tea scent.


As you can see from my picture, I like to use this foam wash in my bubble bath. I need to clarify the bubbles you see in my bubble bath photo are about half of the foam wash. I used another bubble bath to add more bubbles. Nonetheless, this is a good foam wash for a bubble bath or taking a shower. The foam wash lathers well and leaves my skin feeling soft. As for the lotion it's ok. My skin feels hydrated when I first apply the lotion, but over a few hours my skin doesn't feel as hydrated.  To prevent dryness I use extra lotion and that seems to help. I mentioned that I picked these products up during a $6.00, but you can also use your mailer coupons to get these free (depending on the value of the coupon).


March 2018 Posts

Breaking the Breakout Cycle with Neutrogena!

Zoya Naked Manicure

Soft and Sultry Makeup 

February 2017 Posts (Beauty Related)

Derma E Clay Masks

Derma E Hydrating Facial Wipes

Pre Spring Makeup

Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette

26 comments:

nerline said...

I have used their lotion before, but I didn't know they had a foam wash. Great review. Soft skin is always in.

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

These both sound really nice and you picked them up at such a great price. I'm a believer in the power of aromatherapy.

Kristen Alpert said...

Love bath and body works. Can't wait to see what you get from bath and body works next.

Doctor Anne said...

I do believe in aromatherapy, but only as a support for other self care procedures.

Anne - Linda, Libra, Loca

Jackie Harrison said...

Like the price and what it has to offer.

LoveT. said...

Wow, this Products are very nice. :)

kisses

Red Rose Alley said...

hmmmmm, the tea body wash sounds nice. Love that yellow candle. I found the baby a mint green rubber ducky and put it in her Easter basket this year. It's soooo cute.

~Sheri

Marie said...

The body wash sounds nice! Aromatherapy can be so relaxing!

Gingi said...

Those looks like they would be so yummy on the skin! And would smell heavenly! - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

Pam said...

I love to put lavender in my bath and when taking a shower I love to sprinkle rosemary in there with me. I love it.

Adriana Leandro said...

Great review. Aromatherapy is so good.
Kisses!

galerafashion.com

Anonymous said...

Great review!

Pilar said...

Thanks Nerline! I agreea Soft skin is always in!

Pilar said...

I love when Bath & Body Works have these types of sales! These products are good to get when you have a coupon for a free item!

Pilar said...

It's one of my favorite stores!

Pilar said...

Aromatherapy can have so many benefits!

Pilar said...

I agree!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

I really like the foam wash, especially in my bubble bath! What a great idea to put in her Easter basket! I bet the rubber ducky is cute!

Pilar said...

I agree!

Pilar said...

The scent is really nice! It's not too light, and it's not too strong!

Pilar said...

Lavender is another calming scent!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Kristen Alpert said...

I like some scents from bath and body works but I sometimes found that their lotions left my skin feeling oily. But I may want to try their shower products.

Pilar said...

Have you tried the body cream instead of the lotion? You may the body creams are less oily than the lotions. I really love B&BW shower gels!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...