Sunday, December 8, 2013

Holiday Makeup Look: Green and Gold

Hello Everyone!


Disclaimer:
 My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.  
 
This week I'll be posting a few holiday themed posts. Today I want to focus on makeup. Here is a simple holiday makeup look that I did using green and gold eyeshadow :)

 

 


Products Used

Eyes:
- Covergirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara
- Wet n Wild Coloricon in Comfort Zone
- Avon Ideal Shade in Medium Shade

 


Face:
- Revlon ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup in Mediun Deep
- Fashion Fair Fast Finish Foundation Stick in Topaz

 


Lips
- Healthy Makeup Lipstick SPF 15 in Clear
- Estèe Lauder High Gloss Ultra Brilliance in Honey

 


Tools:
- Estèe Lauder Powder Brush
- Avon Rounded Eyeshadow Brush
- LA Colors Eyeshdow Shader Brush
- LA Colors Eyeshadow Blender Brush
- Covergirl Queen Collection Eyelash Curler
- Foundation Sponge

 


What are some of your favorite colors to wear during the holdiay season?

Pilar


Thanks for stopping by my blog! Follow me on GFC to keep up with me!

20 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! The green and gold look gorgeous on you. I'm such a sucker for green eyeshadow it's so pretty!

Marie said...

You look so pretty! This is a great makeup look and I love those colors!

Pilar said...

Thank you and thanks for the idea to do this post! The gold is so pigmented! I really like this palette, and it didn't crumble that much this time lol!

Pilar said...

Thank you! I really love the colors in this palette!

Jackie Harrison said...

Looking beautiful doll great job on the makeup.
http://tifi11.blogspot.com

Pilar said...

Thank you Jackie for the kind words!

Unknown said...

Very pretty!

Brittnee
http://beautyproductaday.blogspot.com

Krystle(Baking Beauty) said...

Really pretty makeup look. I love that palette!

Nicole said...

So pretty! Love that lip combo on you too ! :)

willsingformakeup said...

Such a pretty winter look! I love it with the hat!
Lauren
http://www.willsingformakeup.com/

Pilar said...

Thank you Brittnee!

Pilar said...

Thank you Krystle!

Pilar said...

Thanks Nicole! I was undecided of what lip color I was going to go for lol so I just paired the clear with Honey lip gloss :)

Pilar said...

Thanks Lauren! I've been wearing this hat lately (well when it's cold enough for it lol) I think this hat is becoming one of my favorites!

Unknown said...

I love the gold and green combo...so pretty on you. My fav colour combo to wear this season is gold eyeshadow and red lips, I really have a thing for gold shades this season.

www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

Shalunya21 said...

I love it! Looks so pretty on you.Thank you so much for sharing. I have to ask did you make your hat?

Pilar said...

Thank you! I love that look too the gold eyeshadow and red lips, it's such a pretty look for this season! I'm a major fan of gold eyeshadow during the holidays!

Pilar said...

Thank you and you're welcome!! I really like wearing green and gold eyeshadow during the holidays. I made my hat :)

Kristen said...

love your makeup and the hat you are wearing.

Pilar said...

Thank you so much!

How to Survive a 12.5 Hour Shift

 Hello Everyone! I'm no stranger to working long hours, but when it comes to working a 12.5 hour shift. I must admit I'm a newbie lo...