Saturday, July 18, 2015

Sunset Paradise FOTD

Hello Everyone!


 

Has anyone ever watched the sunset? I feel that looking outside and see the sunset is one of the most beautiful things to see. Today I wanted to create a Sunset Paradise themed FOTD of all the colors that I've seen in a sunset.

 

Products Used
 


* Eyes *

- NYX Eyeshadow Base in White

- BH Cosmetics Eyes on the 80's Eyeshadow Palette

 
   1. Beige as a transition color
   2. Yellow in the tear duct and part of the lid
   3. Orange in the middle of the lid
   4. Purple on the end of the lid and Outer V. Blend


 - Covergirl Bombshell Volume by Lashblast Mascara

- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (for brows)

 

 * Face *

- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Moisturizer (for primer)

- VS Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder (Goddess) 

- Fashion Fair Fast Finish Foundation Stick (Topaz)



* Lips *

 - NYX Lip Pencil Nude Truffle

- MAC Lipstick Blankety




Thanks for stopping by my blog! 

14 comments:

Jackie Harrison said...

That palette rock I love bh cosmetic eyeshadows you did an amazing job with those color look stunning on you. Have a bless weekend.

Pilar said...

Thanks! I love the quality of most of the BH Cosmetics that I have. Same to you!

Marie said...

Nice theme and pretty makeup look! I like the colors you used!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Unknown said...

I love this makeup look Pilar! The colors a beautiful. I haven't watched a sunset in years!

Pilar said...

Thanks! I haven't seen a sunset in years either, but I never forgot all the beautiful colors I saw!

Margo said...

Your looks are always so beautiful and creative!! This was fun to look at because it has been rainy by me all day!

Pilar said...

Aww thank you! It was rainy here too yesterday evening!

Beauty Editer said...

As always, beautiful post!

** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

xoxo;
BEAUTYEDITER.COM

Pilar said...

Thanks!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Your eye makeup is so cute! Fabulous inspiration from a sunset. They're always so beautiful.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

willsingformakeup said...

This is so pretty! I love your color inspiration! It makes me want to go to the tropics.

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...