Sunday, December 20, 2015

Beauty Favorites 2015

Hello Everyone!



It's that time of year again when I  share my favorite beauty products for the year. Once again this year I'm so proud of myself for getting this done early! I just wanted make sure I had enough time to get this posted since the year will be over soon.

Eyeshadow Palettes


- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette
- Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette 
- Doll 10 Cheek to Chic Contour and Blush Palette 
- Missy Lynn Baked Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette 


It was so hard to choose between the Naked palettes, but this year I realized that I use and love the Naked 2 Palette the most! I think with the Doll 10 palette I finally found a bronzer that works well with my complexion. It looks more natural on my skin and doesn't leave me looking orange lol.

Blush


- BH Cosmetics Floral Blush Duo in Iris


 I got this blush over the Summer and, I wear it quite often. The colors are so pigmented!

Lipsticks


- Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie 
- MAC Twig
-MAC Faux
- MAC All Fired Up
- MAC Pink Pigeon 

These are a few of the lipsticks I wore a lot this year. It was so hard to chose which lipsticks would make my favorites list! Twig goes with so many of the makeup looks that I create and it's a great nude color!

Skincare Products


- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Moisturizer 
- Palmer Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Body Oil

I typically use the DermaControl Oil Moisturizer as  a face primer for my makeup. I love how it's non greasy and it helps my makeup last longer. The Moisturizing Body Oil,  is great for using in my bath water. 


- Spectrum Organic Coconut Oil (Refined)

This coconut oil has so many uses! I wrote a post about it back in February. I primarily use this coconut oil as a makeup remover, on my hair, and on the cuticles of my nails to help strengthen them.


- Clarisonic Mia 1


I have noticed such a difference on my face since I've started using the Clarisonic Mia 1. I seriously see why so many people rave about this device. It's definitely worth the money. 


What are some of your favorite beauty items for 2015?

Here is the link to my reflections post

http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com/2015/12/reflections-almost-30-years-old-and-my.html?m=1


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

17 comments:

Jackie Harrison said...

Great favorite I also love BH eyeshadow palettes and the coconut oil can be without. Mac lipsticks a nust.

Naturalle Drea said...

Great favorites of this year. I have been loving the liquid lipsticks this year!

Drea
naturalledrea.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great list of favorites Pilar!! I had a hard tone narrowing down lipsticks when I made my list for my yearly favorites too. There's just too many good ones to choose from!! And some goes for palettes lol!

Pilar said...

Thanks Jackie! BH Cosmetics palettes are so pigmented! The only palette I own from them I dislike is the 28 color neutral eye palette. It lacks pigmentation and the colors fade quickly. I try to keep coconut oil around! Mac lipsticks are my favorite brand to wear!

Pilar said...

Thanks Andrea! I want to try liquid lipsticks! I've heard so many positive reviews about them!

Pilar said...

Thanks Ashley! It was so hard to pick my favorite lipsticks and eyeshadow! I wanted to choose them all lol! I sat down and thought about the makeup products that I used the most. Twig has definitely been one of my favorite lipsticks this year! Thanks again for that recommendation. I want to add Whirl to my collection as well!

Unknown said...

In so glad that you liked Twig!! And I think you'd really like whirl too. I'm glad we can share lipstick recommendations haha!

Margo @ PrettyPanda said...

These are all great picks!! I love how you have a little bit of everything in there. I need to charge my MIA and use it again I love the way it makes my face feel!

Marie said...

Nice favorites list! Coconut oil works so well for the skin!

Pilar said...

Twig quickly became one of my favorite lipsticks since the beginning of the year! I'm glad we can share lipstick recommendations too lol!

Pilar said...

Thanks Margo! It's funny you mentiond charging your MIA because I need to charge mine as well!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie! I've noticed so many positive results with my skin since I started using coconut oil!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Great post Pilar! I love my Clarisonic and Urban Decay Eyeshadows. I just purchased MAC twig lipstick. Can't wait to try. It seems to look great on everyone. I love Coconut Oil!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Elle Sees said...

i love the clarisonic--so i'm not surprised it made your list!

Pilar said...

Thanks Kim! I think you'll love wearing Twig! By far I think it's one of the best nude lipsticks from MAC!

Pilar said...

I couldn't leave the Clarisonic off of my list! This was one of the best gifts that I ever recieved!

hydroxyurea price said...

Thank you for your guidance and support.Thank you for providing such a valuable information.

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...