Saturday, December 26, 2015

30th Birthday FOTD

Hello Everyone!


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. As some of you know, I celebrated my 30th birthday on Christmas. I want to thank you for the birthday wishes and kindness you've shown me on my special day!

It's been pretty mild and humid in the South lately I think it was 81° on Christmas so I went for a simple and quick makeup look.







Products Used



* Eyes *

- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly

- Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette
  - Frisk as a transition color
  - Cover in the crease
  - Primal on the whole lid

* Face *

- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil  Moisturizer (for primer)

- Fashion Fair Fast Finish Foundation Stick (Butterscotch/Caramel)

- Fashion Fair Pressed Powder (Fawn)


* Lips *

- MAC Twig Lipstick



Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll have another post about how I spent my birthday/Christmas gifts etc in an upcoming post!


20 comments:

Unknown said...

You look gorgoues as always! Sometimes simple makeup looks are the best, and twig looks so great on you! You're necklace is super cute too Pilar!

Jackie Harrison said...

Happy Birthday doll and many more.

Marie said...

You look beautiful you don't even look anywhere near 30 years old! Happy Birthday!

E. Jones said...

Happy Belated Birthday :)

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Happy Birthday Pilar! You looked gorgeous! I love your outfit, makeup and hair.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Anonymous said...

Lovely look and happy belated birthday!

Shireen L. Platt said...

Happy Belated birthday to you, Pilar and you look absolutely lovely!

Reflection of Sanity | StayLean Tea Australia Giveaway

Margo @ PrettyPanda said...

Looking beautiful! I hope it was a great day!!

Elle Sees said...

happy birthday--belated--to you!! I love the 30s and I hope you do too.

Pilar said...

Thank you Ashley! Twig is my favorite nude lipstick! I was unsure of what look I was going for on my birthday, so I just went for a simple look! Besides it was too hot here to wear heavy makeup lol!

Pilar said...

Thank you Jackie!

Pilar said...

Aww thank you Marie!

Pilar said...

Thank you E. Jones!

Pilar said...

Thank you Kim!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pilar said...

Thank you Margo! I had an amazing day!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Naturalle Drea said...

I hope you enjoyed your birthday Pilar!! Happy belated!!

Pilar said...

I did! Thank you Andrea!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...