Even though we're now in Spring and it's my favorite season, I'm still not fully ready to let go of some of my darker makeup lol. (I did this look over a month ago before I had my box braids) For this look I incorporated a meduim blue shade with dark brown.
* Eyes *
- NYX Eyeshadow Base (White)
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- Eyes on the 80's Palette
1. Naked 2: Transition in the crease
2. Blue Shade all over the lid
3. Faint on top of the lid in the crease, blend into blue shade
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara: Lots of Lashes in Blackest Black
- Pop Beauty Kojal Pen in Sooty Black
* Face *
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser (primer)
- Maybelline Fit Foundation: Matte+Poreless in Soft Honey (315)
- Maybelline Fit Concealer: Medium
- Maybelline Fit Pressed Powder in Soft Honey (315)
* Lips *
- MAC Snob Lipstick
- It Cosmetics CC +Lip Serum in Love
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Love the shadow palette look fab on you.
Love the makeup look! These combination of colors look great anytime of the year!
Love this makeup look!! The blue looks so pretty on you, Pilar! And I still wear dark makeup in the spring and summer too haha!
Stunning Pilar! Love the blue eyes and pink lip stick. Perfect for summer :)
Gorgeous! You look lovely dear!
You really look fabulous with blue eyeshadow! I think the pink lip makes this look perfect for spring/summer. Very pretty!
Post a Comment