Friday, February 25, 2022

Urban Decay Naked Cyber Palette

 Hello Everyone!


A few months Urban Decay released their Naked Cyber Palette and the reviews were mixed from what I read and viewed online. 




A.I. – cream satin
META DATA – champagne shimmer
VIRTUAL – peach matte
ELECTRODE – sheer peach shimmer
CYBERSPACE – peach to mint duochrome
GADGET – peachy pink matte
CALL I.T. – sheer pink shimmer
NOT A BOT – warm silver metallic
STATIC – blue iridescent silver glitter
Y3K – brick red to icy blue duochrome
OVERRIDE – sheer red iridescent glitter topper
BYTE – warm red matte


I've been a fan of the Naked Palettes for years, but I feel that Urban Decay is running out of creativity. Some of the Naked Themed Palettes don't make sense to me. It's true there are so many neutrals palettes one can create, but why not just call it something else? What happened to the Vice Palettes? Those palettes were popular and they offered a variety of colors including brighter shimmer shades.  


I like the color range and duochrome theme. I noticed that some shades show more than others as you can see from the swatches on my arm. At least the fallout is minimal. I'm interested to see how this will work when I create eye makeup looks. Stayed tuned for a upcoming makeup look. I paid a few dollars for this palette. I used my points at Sephora along with it being on sale for $24.00, so I scored a major discount. Honestly I don't think this is worth the regular price of $49.00, so if you get this palette I would recommend getting it when it goes on sale.


Do you have the Urban Decay Naked Cyber Palette? What are you thoughts about it?



18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice review!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Hena Tayeb said...

Gorgeous colors.

Heidi | The Frugal Girls said...

That was a great tip for waiting for this to go on sale. Plus, scoring a deal always makes everything more fun!

Marie said...

The Naked Cyber Palette is pretty, but I agree I'll probably wait until it goes on sale again. Great review Pilar!

Lovely said...

I agree. Thanks for your honest review and swatches!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Pilar said...

I agree!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

You're welcome!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

This palette has a really cool futuristic vibe and it sounds like you got a really good deal on it :)

Pilar said...

I like the futurist vibe and colors are gorgeous. I saved so much on this palette with my Sephora points and the sale.

Vanessa‘s Beauty Blog said...

So many beautiful shades. 😍 And I love your nails. I follow your blog now.

Pilar said...

Thanks, and welcome to my blog!

Miss Val's Creations said...

There are some pretty tones in this palette. $49 is expensive. The sale price sounds perfect!

Pilar said...

The tones are pretty, but the sale price is much better for the quality.

Kristen Alpert said...

I like this brand of eye shadow but this new palette there are a couple of colors I would use. But I have to agree there are some shades that don’t show more than others. I am waiting for a new neutral or shades of brown color palette from them.

Pilar said...

This palette is pretty, but I do wish some of the shades were more pigmented. If you can always get the UD Naked 2 Palette. That's a beautiful traditional neutral palette. It's an oldie, but a goodie!

How to Survive a 12.5 Hour Shift

 Hello Everyone! I'm no stranger to working long hours, but when it comes to working a 12.5 hour shift. I must admit I'm a newbie lo...