Monday, July 11, 2022

A Little Organization

 Hello Everyone!

This weekend I wanted to do a little organizing and reorganizing. I wanted to start this last month, but life happens so I had to delay things for a bit. 


Friday night I made a homemade taco bowl and I had leftovers for Saturday. 


I thought this weekend would be a good time to get things done since it's been raining. In speaking of raining we've been having thunderstorms everyday for a least week. South Carolina is expecting more rain and thunderstorms this week as well.


The past few weeks I purchased a few new baskets and this lazy susan to help with organizing.


I find using baskets so helpful with organizing. I also repurchase the pineapple Scenterpieces from Yankee Candle. I'm getting started late with Summer decor this year lol.


Now to cool off with a nice cool glass of lemonade and spend time with my mom.







22 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

The homemade taco bowl looks delicious, Pilar. I always like to see the foods you make, you're a good cook. And that lemonade! That would be nice to have this week - it's supposed to be hot this week. It's always nice to organize from time to time, and you found the perfect organizers to help you do that. I'm glad it's raining so much for you there. We really need the rain here. The pineapples are perfect for Summer. Have a good week, Pilar.

~Sheri

Anonymous said...

Definitely going to check out the Yankee candle pineapples. The lemonade looks refreshing. We're planning on doing tacos tomorrow night now might have to change to a bowl!

Anonymous said...

Great organization materials!

The Liberty Belle said...

I love products that are designed to help with organization. I saw a set of organizers for the drawers that I plan to get soon. Your lemonade looks so refreshing. Hope that you and your mother enjoyed a lovely day together.

Kinga K. said...

Amazing products :)

Heidi | The Frugal Girls said...

It really does feel so good to get organized, and baskets are the perfect way to do it! It sounds like you had a great weekend... and that lemonade looks AMAZING! :)

Marie said...

Those baskets look amazing for organizing!

Lovely said...

The lazy Susan looks great and your taco bowl is so appealing.
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Pam said...

Taco bowl looks great. I make a lot of taco soup in the winter and I love it. Come organize my house please...lol

Marisa Cavaleiro said...

Wow I love lemonade too and spend time with my mom!
Have a wonderful weekend!

marisasclosetblog.com

nerline said...

Your lemonade looks so refreshing.

Pilar said...

Thanks Sheri! Have a great weekend!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks Liberty!

Pilar said...

Thanks Kinga!

Pilar said...

Thanks Heidi!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie!

Pilar said...

Thanks Lovely!

Pilar said...

Thanks Pam, and lol!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marisa! Have a wonderful weekend!

Pilar said...

Thanks Nerline!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...