Saturday, July 23, 2022

Hydrated Skin: Face Edition

 Hello Everyone!

This extreme heat and humidity has been horrible in South Carolina. During these extreme temperatures it's important to keep my skin hydrated. Today I wanted to share a few of my favorite hydrating skincare products that I use.


Lately I've been using Vanity Planet's Aira Ionic Facial Steamer before I apply serums. My face feels so soft and hydrated after usage. (I sometimes use a jade roller after I apply serum). 

The Aira is supposed to help with hydrating and softening the skin surface among other benefits. I've started using the Aira last October and I don't have any complaints. My skin feel soft, hydrated, and my pores look minimized. 




Dr. Zenovia Skincare Bakuchiol Hydrating Cleanser: This clinical-grade, pH balanced, soap-free cleanser is specially designed to be suitable for even the most sensitive skin. Dr. Zenovia’s soothing, anti-aging REG-ulate360 Complex and powerful antioxidant blend of Green Tea and botanicals help brighten, nourish, hydrate and protect skin. Bakuchiol Hydrating Cleanser thoroughly removes environmental pollutants, excess oil and makeup while refreshing and moisturizing the skin with Yucca Root and Panthenol.

DERMA E Ultra Hydrating Dewy Skin Serum: Our concentrated serum treatment with ultra-hydrating Hyaluronic Acid, Olive-derived Squalane and antioxidant-rich Green Tea nourishes skin to reveal a luminescent, dewy finish while supporting long-lasting moisture and barrier protection, keeping skin soft, supple and well-hydrated all day.

Drunk Elephant F-Balm: With a blend of barrier-replenishing ingredients, including niacinamide, sodium PCA, plant squalane, five forms of ceramides, omega fatty acids, and powerful antioxidants, F-Balm effectively rehydrates hungover, overly parched skin, making it soft and supple. Tiny beads loaded with vitamin F burst during application to deliver extra emollience and soothing hydration.

Replenix Anti-Aging Antioxidant Hydrating Cleanser: A dermatologist-developed deeply hydrating cleanser that gently cleanses and replenishes skin while helping to maintain skin’s delicate pH balance and promoting a more youthful glow. Rich in powerful, ultra-purified medical-grade antioxidants and natural botanicals, skin’s radiance is restored with each use. Skin is calmed and soothed, while it’s left deeply nourished, hydrated, and balanced for a healthier, more supple complexion.


Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydrating Serum: Formulated with pro-vitamin B5 and pineapple ceramide, B-Hydra delivers steady hydration throughout the day, leaving the skin looking healthy and more illuminated. Blended with a unique lentil-apple-and-watermelon complex, B-Hydra helps diminish drabness, dryness, and the appearance of fine lines. Your complexion will appear brighter and more youthful upon every application.

Hers Instant Moisturizer Hydrobounce with Hyaluronic Acid: Meet your go-to moisturizer. Formulated for ultimate hydration, this lightweight yet ingredient-rich moisturizer supports healthy skin, day and night.

CVS Health Hydrating Facial Serum: Formulated with essential ceramides; hyaluronic acid, a hydrating ingredient naturally found in skin; and vitamin B5. These ingredient work together in a lightweight and fast absorbing serum to bind moisture to skin's surface and help provide intense hydration to dry skin.

Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask: Creamy, oil-free facial mask deeply moisturizes while you sleep. Wake up to a dewy glow in the morning. Did you know skin loses moisture while you sleep? This rich, penetrating night mask replenishes all night long. It soothes and nourishes to help skin stay hydrated. Includes hydrating panthenol to help support skin’s moisture barrier.

Clinique Moisture 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator: Our refreshing fan-favorite hydrator. Lightweight, oil-free gel-cream penetrates deep, lasts 100 hours. Auto-Replenishing Technology helps skin create its own internal water source to continually rehydrate itself, then locks in moisture. Skin feels soothed with hydration in 3 seconds, and it keeps on glowing.

What are some of your favorite hydrating facial skincare products?  Also....if you're having leaving a comment under your Google account leave one anonymously with your name in the comment so I'll know who left the comment or comment with your name in the option in the comment box.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice products!

Marisa Cavaleiro said...

Hello,
You always have the best beauty products and gadgets that amaze me!
xoxo

marisasclosetblog.com

Heidi | The Frugal Girls said...

These look like such fantastic products - thank you for the tips! It has been so hot and dry here in Arizona, too... so my face could definitely use some hydration! :)

Adriana Leandro said...

Interesting products.
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I like Drunk Elephant. I haven't tried the FBalm. The B-Hydra is one of my favorite hydrators.

Lovely said...

The facial steamer looks cute and I'm a fan of Drunk Elephant products.
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Marie said...

All these hydration products sound amazing! How do you like rhe Drunk Elephant B-Hydra? Thanks for sharing your hydration routine!

Miss Val's Creations said...

The facial steamer must be great all year round for the skin although I have never used one. I started using plain unprocessed shea butter on my face and neck at night and wake up with my skin looking amazing for my age.

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks, and you're welcome!

Pilar said...

Thanks, and you're welcome!

Pilar said...

DE is a good brand, and rhe FBalm is an amazing product!

Pilar said...

I just started using the facial steamer last year, and it helps my skin so much!

Pilar said...

Thanks, and your welcome! I love using DE's B-Hydra. It hydrates my skin well throughout all the 4 of seasons.

Pilar said...

I really like using the face steamer! I use cocoa butter, but shea butter is good to use too!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...