Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Back to MAC Cosmetics

 Hello Everyone!

I can't remember the last time I did a post focusing solely on MAC Cosmetics. If you've been following me last 9 years you already know that MAC Lipsticks are my favorite brand of lipsticks.

MAC had their lipsticks buy one get free during National Lipstick Day, and Ulta had MAC Lipsticks $10.50 during their 21 Days of Beauty Sale. If you can catch a sale for MAC Lipsticks I highly recommend you take advantage of a sale. Their lipsticks are now $21.00. I remember when MAC Lipsticks used to be $16.00. Since makeup can be expensive, you might have guessed that I picked these lipsticks up during those sales. 

I love wearing a mixture of nude and vampy shades during the Fall, so those are the lipstick shades I went with for this haul. Blankety is one of my all time favorite nude lipsticks. This has to be one of most repurchased MAC Lipstick. The other lipsticks and lip pencil are new to my MAC Collection. 

Blankety (Satin) Soft pink beige

Diva (Matte) Intense reddish burgundy

Whirl (Matte) Dirty Rose

Cyber (Satin) Intense blackish-purple

Mehr (Matte) Mid-tone mauve pink

Velvet Teddy (Matte) Deep-tone beige

Do you like MAC? What are you favorite MAC Lipsticks and MAC Lip Liners?


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Jackie Harrison said...

The shades selection is outstanding I love it. MAC Brand rock

Marie said...

Love the lipstick shades for Fall! Cyber and Whirl are beautiful! Happy 1st Day of Fall Pilar!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

MAC has always been known for their fabulous lineup of lipsticks and they are so worth it during sales. I don't use the brand anymore because they're not cruelty-free.

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks, and same to you!

Pilar said...

I agree! I think MAC will always be popular for their lipsticks!

Red Rose Alley said...

A lovely array of lipstick colors, Pilar. These are pretty and just right for Fall.

Have a peaceful weekend, doing the things you love.

~Sheri

Pilar said...

Thanks! Have a great rest of the week!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...