Sunday, September 25, 2022

Hello Fall!

 Hello Everyone!

Typically Fall is my favorite season and time of year. I think as much as I like Fall, I had to realize the harsh truth...I live in a very hot and humid state. We probably won't see true Fall temperatures until November lol. I can still display some of handmade crochet scarves right?!

I haven't really decorated with Fall decor. I have a few pieces out around the house, but nothing like how I used to decorate.


How cute is this Hunny Mug?! If you didn't know I used to love Winnie the Pooh as child and Pooh still holds a special place in my heart as an adult. You see the black bees? They change color when hot liquid is inside the mug!


Pixi and YCC Agency sent over a few Pixi ×Hello Kitty Items for Fall.


A few PR items sent over from DERMA E. The hair mask and hair oil work wonders on my hair. Both products help control frizz.


Another cute Fall mug! This iridescent pumpkin mug is so pretty, and perfect staple for Fall. 


I don't want to brag....lol, but the laundry is all folded and put away. This empty basket signifies I actually accomplished putting the laundry away in a timely manner. I didn't show the laundry room because I want to changed things around in there.


Hello Fall!



16 comments:

Express Yourself by Paola Lauretano said...

Such a beautiful post I love this cozy season!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself


My Instagram

Anonymous said...

Nice post!

Kinga K. said...

I like pixi, nice mugs <3 Have a great week :D

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, I love your hello Fall cup, Pilar. Such cute things around your house, even if it's just a few. I don't have many items for Fall either, but it's fun to put a few things out. That's cool that the black bees change color when something hot is inside. I like your furry pillow, it looks cozy. And it's always nice to see the crocheted things you make. Thanks for giving us a peek at your Fall space, Pilar.

~Sheri

Red Rose Alley said...

ps.....Winnie the Pooh is delightful at any age. ; )

Marie said...

What a cozy themed Fall post Pilar! All the mugs are so cute! Congrats on putting your laundry away lol 🙂

Pilar said...

Thanks Paola!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks Kinga! Have a great week!

Pilar said...

Thanks Sheri, and you're welcome! It's been so hot here. I love Fall, but I've kept things to a minimal. Last year I had more fun decorating for Christmas and Winter.

Pilar said...

I agree! :)

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie, and lol! :)

Mellie said...

I'm so ready for fall too! I folded all the clothes a few days ago. Unfortunately it didn't stay that way long! lol Have a great weekend!

P-and-P said...

Happy October! :)
You've just gained a new GFC-follower. :)

Pilar said...

Lol! This was last week. I have few clean towels and blankets in the basket now that I need to fold. Have a great weekend Mellie!

Pilar said...

Happy October, and thanks for following!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...