Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Morgan Taylor Plaid Reputation: Fall 2022 Collection

 Hello Everyone!


*Disclaimer: This post is contains samples from Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer and YCC Agency. I would like to thank them for sending these products. All opinions are 100% my own. 

It still feels very much like Summer outside, but today I will be sharing Morgan Taylor's Plaid Reputation Fall 2022 Collection. If you followed me on IG, I shared a sneak peak of this collection a few weeks ago.

Tartan The Interruption 


Tartan The Interruption is a deep vampy cream polish. It reminds me of the color garnet. Deep red colors are some of my favorite colors to wear during the Fall.

 Tweed Me
 

Tweed Me is a pale nude cream. I think I found a perfect nude polish!

Tailored For You and Wool You Love Me?


Tailored For You is a blueish grey cream. Wool You Love Me is a muted nude butterscotch cream polish.

Followed Suit and It's All About The Twill


Followed Suit is a gorgeous deep purple with hints of shimmer. It's All About The Twill is pearlish grey. This shade also has hints of shimmer. 


You can find the Plaid Reputation Fall 2022 Collection on Amazon and Sally Beauty.






22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous collection and manicures!

Gingi said...

Ohhhh, those colors got me wanting to run to the store!!! I soooo don't need any new colors tho!! lol! - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

Adriana Leandro said...

Beautiful colors. Perfect collection.
Have a nice day.

Marie said...

What beautiful colors! These colors look so pretty on your nails!

Lovely said...

Beautiful colors for fall! Love the nude one.
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Jackie Harrison said...

This collection is amazing to wear now that we are entering the Autumn season.

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

This is such a pretty collection for fall. It still feels like summer in NYC as well.

Tanza Erlambang said...

long time didn't visit your blog, hope, everything goes well with you.....

# nice product, and I believe it's good quality

Shaira Manalo said...

I miss doing my nails! These colors are perfect for this season! Great post! :)

Let's stay connected!

xoxo,
SHAIRA
https://missdream-girl.blogspot.com/2022/09/2022.html

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

awhite said...

Now this polish collection has me in the mood for fall! Thanks for sharing, babe!

I've got a new post up right here, hope you stop by!

-Ashley

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Lol!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

I agree!

Pilar said...

I agree!

Pilar said...

Thanks, and same to you. These polishes have great quality!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...