For those of us who like to wear makeup, we usually have a signature look we typically like to create. I know that for me I like to create simple and quick makeup look especially when I'm in a rush or I need a quick -go to look. I don't wear makeup everyday, but this is one of the looks I like to create. Random, but this look would be perfect for Fall. Here is an everyday makeup look I created a few weeks ago.
* Eyes *
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Orchre
- Lorac Pro Palette
1. Taupe as a transition color
2. Espresso all over the lid
3. Sable in crease blended into Espresso
- Covergirl Bombshell Volume By Lashblast Mascara
* Face *
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Moisturizer (for primer)
- Fashion Fair Oil Controlled Pressed Powder (Fawn)
- Fashion Fair Fast Finish. Foundation Stick (Butterscotch/Caramel)
* Lips *
- MAC Lipstick Faux
What is your favorite products for an everyday makeup look? Happy Sunday!
Thanks for the stopping by my blog!