I originally didn't think I would have time to post a Fall Makeup look, but I felt I couldn't celebrate Fall Week on my blog if I didn't include a makeup look! For today's FOTD I created this Smokey Navy Blue and Purple Eyeshadow Look. I even used blush for this look!
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- BH Cosmetics 28 Color Smokey Eye Edition
1. Transition color: 2nd row 2nd shade
2. All over the lid: 2nd row 3rd shade
3. Crease and Outer V: 3rd row:
* Face *
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Moisturizer (for primer)
- Fashion Fair Loose Powder (Amber)
- Fashion Fair Fast Finish. Foundation Stick (Butterscotch/Caramel)
- BH Cosmetics Iris Blush Duo (Darker Shade)
* Lips *
- MAC Pure Heroine Lipstick (LE)
Thanks for stopping by my blog!